state of shock pt. 2

I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30 and I heard the door open and close and the car leave. He left. I tried to get up but I couldn't because of the pain. I laid there for a couple minutes then tried again I didn't care about the pain I limped to the bathroom and ran me a hot bath and let my body soak the I took a hot shower and after I got out I looked at my self in the body mirror and saw the marks and bruises on my body. I took a strong pain relief and my birth control. I only take it because it makes your periods shorter or not happen at all but I put on some cloths and picked up my book bag off the floor and did my homework. I didn't want to go to sleep after what had happen. I couldn't sleep if I wanted to I was in to much pain. The medicine didn't help much but it did something like help with my head. For some reason I wanted Hakeem but I didn't have his number. After I was done the clock said 5:30 so I laid in darkness and tried to ease my mind. At 6:00 I started to get dress for school. After I got dressed I walked out the house and knocked on Hakeem door. He opend the door with his tooth brush in his mouth and his shirt not button up. lord help me now this boi is packen.

Hakeem: like what you see

Jane: no

I walked in the house and found my way to his room .He soon walked in after me. He looked at me then he looked around.

Hakeem: well make ya self at home

Jane: I already did cant you see that

Hakeeem: i was being sarcasic

Jane: boy go get dress

Hakeem: oh say you can say boy right

Jane: shut up boiiiiii

Hakeem pov.

I walked to my bathroom and finished getting dress and when i walked in my room she was gone. she done went ghost on a nigga. i walked down stairs and saw her in the fridge.

Hakeem: girl lets go

Jane: okay

I walked out to the car opened her door for her I got in and drove to the school.

we made it in class just in time. well this is the only class i have with her she is in the 9th grade but i have 4th lunch on B day. The day went by fast.

*skipping to end of the day*

Jane pov.

Today went by fast. I'm glad to cuz everytime that girl bianca and her friend destini saw me that tried to talk to me. i just looked at them like they stupid and went on with my life. I don't got time for new people in my life.

I went to the bus ramp and waited for the bus and then Bianca and destini walked up to me.

Bianca: hey

Jane: bye

Destini: heyyyy

Jane: df yall want

Destini: to be your friend

Jane: yall some lonely motherfuckers

Then the bus pulled up I ran to that mutha fuka before they said anything else.

*skipping bus ride*

I walked to my house and was happy my farther was not home. i walked up to my room did my home work and posted a picture on instagram.

Then i get a call from maya. Bout time i really started to think she replaced me.

phone call

Jane: ive missed you so much

Maya: yea but guess what

Jane: what

Maya: im with child

Jane: how many months

Maya: five

Jane: why didnt you tell me when I was in NY

Maya: you were going to kill me when i told you who the farther was but now you in Atl ill tell you. Chris is. i always hated you because you always came out on top. Number one and i was always in your shadow so i took you boy friend.

I hug up the phone and cried. yeps no new people i don't got time for this i really don't. I just going to stay with me myself and I and maybe Hakeem. It is 8 he should be home now I changed in to something into something else and walked to Hakeem house he opened the door and saw that I was crying he pulled me in and  led me to his room and let me cry on his shoulder. I explained to him what happen with Maya and he thought that was what I was crying about but I really don't care about that I was crying about what happen with my dad last night. I didn't want to go home so I asked him if I could stay the night he said yes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im about to start a new/ old book in a week. its going to be called Fear of love

its going to be a mindless behavior love story.