state of shock

I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30 and I heard the door open and close and the car leave. He left. I tried to nice but I couldn't because of the pain. I laid there for a couple minutes then tried again I didn't care about the pain I limped to the bathroom and ran me a hot bath and let my body soak the I took a hit shower and after I got out I looked at my self in the body mirror and saw the marks and bruises on my body. I took a strong pain relief and my birth control. I only take it because it makes your periods shorter or not happen at all but I put on some cloths and picked up my book bag off the floor and did my homework. I didn't want to go to sleep after what had happen. I couldn't sleep if I wanted to I was in to much pain. The medicine didn't help much but it did something like help with my head. For some reason I wanted Hakeem but I didn't have his number. After I was done the clock said 5:30 so I laid in darkness and tried to ease my mind. At 6:00 I started to get dress for school.

.

so this is all im putting up cuz wattpad and my wifi did not upload the chapter and deleted what i typed today. so when i get time tomorrow will be a part two but im so mad.