Disbelife

(next day)

I woke this morning, took a shower and got dressed in some sweat pants a Nike shirt and my Nike slides. I picked up my phone off the charger to see my phone blown up with notifications from Maya, my boyfriend Chris and instagram. I checked Maya first i had three missed calls and one voice-mail and a text that said check insta. I listened to the voice-mail and it said Lisa tagged you in a pic of her and Chris making out. I went to insta and saw what she was talking bout. how could he do this to me I only been gone one day. I commented on the pic saying your cut Chris. He left 15 voice-mail on my phone and 35 missed calls I deleted them all. You miss alot when your asleep. I called maya back; she picked up first ring.

" hey girl I just saw your comment you alright" maya said a little down

" Im hurt but fine. ill live, that just tell me you cant really trust any one." i said trying to hide the fact i was crying.

" dont speak like that you will find some one better" she said trying to encourge me.

"what if i dont want to find anyone"

"everyone needs someone"

"do they really , I'm fine with me my self and I. I can move on I had love for him but I did not really LOVE him"I said trying to get my point across

"I love you and all but why do u have to be so heartless if that was me idk what I would do"

"im not heartless I choose to use my heart less or not all ... and you love to much"

"I do not but I got to go ill call you later "

" k bye"

I hung up the phone and immediately Chris named came on the screen

I let it ring twice before I declined the call. then I herd my farther calling my my from down stairs I was hesitant to go because he sounded mad but I went and as soon as I walked in the living room I felt a hard sting on my face and tiers comimg out my eyes. I laid on the floor in disbelief ,he was really that hurt.

" This is all your fault you just had to be born , she was right if she had of left I would of never came back to see you and now I wish she did leave cuz I stuck with your stupid ass ... ill be back " he walked out the door with nothing but hate in his heart.

.

.

.

Tell me what you think is going to happen.

How do you think school is going to be for her.

comment ,vote