2: Revenge

Under many people's glares and stares, Tifany tried her best to ignore all that and chose a seat nearest to the door. She dropped her books down on her table and waited patiently for the History teacher to enter.

"Class, today we have a new student to join us for History for the rest of the senior high year. Miss Shin please introduce yourself." Mr Park, the history teacher said.

Tifany stood up and went to the front of the class reluctantly. That wasn't because she didn't dare to introduce herself. It was because she knew she was already being hated. For the V incident. Not even 1 hour of school, and I've ruined my image. Good Job, T. Tifany sighed inwardly.

She took a deep breath and began. "My name is Shin Min Hyo. I'm an American-born Korean, so I have an English name. Tifany with one 'f'. My friends from my previous high school called me T for short. I guess you all can call me that too...? My birthday is on the 6th of May and I'm 18, just like all of you. My hobbies are learning self defense and playing the piano. Please guide me well and I'll learn well from all of you. Gomawo,"she ended. It was an awkward silence as no one clapped. Tifany made her way back to her seat, not bothered at all.

After 2 hours of History torture, it was finally over. While walking to her locker, Tifany looked at her schedule. Her next lesson was Chemistry. She switched her History textbook for her Chemistry textbook and took out another brand new notebook. Looking at the ground, she turned around, preparing to walk to Chemistry class, but stopped adruptly seeing a pair of red Converse high tops in front of her.

Tifany rolled her eyes and glanced up, prepared for his annoying face. As predicted, smirking V was staring down at her. V was taller than Tifany by 15cm.(V is 176cm so Tifany is 163cm) So...she has to crane her neck to look up at him. "You have Chemistry next, right? Me too. Let's go together,"V smiled, as if not at all bothered by the fact that Tifany humiliated him just now.

Tifany, not dumb at all, sensed something was wrong with his offer. She wrinkled her nose at him and stalked off, not bothering to reply. V clenched his fist tightly and followed behind her, determined to make something happen.

"Do you even know where the class is? You're heading the wrong way,"V smirked truimphly at Tifany. Tifany turned around and began walking to the other direction, her eyebrows furrowed in embarrassment of her mistake.

The moment she turned around, V stopped her from walking by standing in front of her. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her along to the direction of the school's storerooms. "Yah! What are you doing? Let me go I want to go to class!" Tifany shouted in annoyance.

"That's not happening now. Plus I'm in the same class as you. If you disappear with me, no one will mind. At least, no one dares to. So shut up before I kiss you."V spoke in a low voice, but with authority. T shut up immediately. She did NOT want to get kissed by V.[how dumb of her;)]

Reaching a storeroom, V threw Tifany in and closed the door. He locked it with the keys,[he got it SOMEHOW because he's V;)] and chuckled before saying,"Now try getting out, tough girl."Without bothering to hear her reply, he went to Chemistry class.

Once reaching the class, V walked in without knocking and sat down on his chair. The teacher, Miss Kim, was appalled by his behaviour but she didn't say anything. She continued on with her lesson, as if nothing happened. See, even teachers are scared of BTS.

Meanwhile at the storeroom

"YAH!!!V!!!LET ME OUT!!SOMEBODY OUT THERE???!!!"Tifany screamed at the top of her voice.

Silence.

Tifany groaned in frustration and looked around her. She had to get out of here. One thing, she has to go to class. The second thing, staying here and waiting for help to just come by is like waiting for pigs to suddenly start flying. Third thing is, she will NOT lose to V by staying here like a damsel in distress.

Tifany scanned the storeroom. It was small, with shelves on 3 sides of the room with the 4th side being the door. However, behind 1 of the shelves was a window. Would she be able to escape through there? It was big enough for a human to fit in. But the shelf was in the way.

Mustering all her strength, she tried to push the shelf out of the way. She managed to move the shelf out of the way, just enough for her to squeeze through. She forced open the window, and went through the window.

However, when she was squeezing herself through the small window, she accidentally scratched her face in the process, leaving a small mark on her left cheek. Cursing under her breath because of the light pinch inflicted from the wound, Tifany right herself up and started walking towards her Chemistry class.

There's no way she's going to get out of that store room,V thought with a smirk spreading across his face.

Or so he thought.

Half of the lesson's time had passed. While the teacher was explaining halfway, Tifany knocked on the door, asking for permission to enter, excusing herself by saying she could not find the class.

V's triumphant face immediately turns into one of disbelief. How could she have gotten out?! He could not believe his eyes. V even rubbed his eyes and looked at Tifany again, as if trying to convince himself that his eyesight was playing tricks on him.

Tifany noticed his actions and grinned inwardly. Miss Kim lectured her about punctuality before allowing her to enter the claasroom. Scanning the classroom, Miss Kim said,"V-ssi, I want you to give Miss Tifany a tour around the whole campus, no excuses of not doing it. You will do it after school today."

V's face dropped to one of disgust. Tifany was giving off the exact same expression herself. Miss Kim smiled to herself in her head and thought, they look so cute with the same expression. Haha.

V protested,"Why me? I don't want to!" Miss Kim shook her head and replied and said,"Because I want you to. Class will be dismissed now if you agree." All the other students turned their head around to face V. All of them were giving him pleading faces. V did not want to ruin his reputation, hence he agreed. Reluctantly.

Tifany, who was sitting in front of him, turned around and hissed to him,"Don't you dare do something like that again. I will make sure you pay back twice as hard."She walked out furiously after that, her ponytail swinging from walking too fast.

V frowned as he racked his brains. Finally, he thought of something perfect. This time, Tifany was not going to escape that easily.

-

Done!! Vote and comment if you liked it!^_^