10: Kind and forgiving(sometimes)

"Okay. We are too stupid. How didn't we know it was her?"Jimin whispered to Jungkook.

"He was weird about Tifany since this morning,"the others nodded and agree.

"Um...I'm right here..."Tifany mumbled, but loud enough for BTS to hear them.

Tifany pulled V aside and whispered angrily,"Why did you bring all of your friends here? Huh? Do you have any logic?" She finished and flicked his forehead hard.

"Ouch! They wanted to tag along! I had no choice!"V protested back, whispering too.

"Erm...if you guys are done whispering..."Jimin interrupted the two.

"What?"they said together and glared at each other right after they said that. "Stop it already,"Jin sighed at them. Aigoo these kids...

"You don't get to tell me what to do, this is MY house,"Tifany hissed and sat down on her couch. Jin gulped and nodded nervously. The others sat down with him, while V sat on another couch.

Position: Jin, Suga, Rapmon, Jhope, Jimin, Jungkook squeezed on one couch meant for three people. V and Tifany sat on individual ones.

Everyone looked awkwardly at each other as silence engulfed the whole room. Just then, Tifany stood up and muttered something about getting drinks. She escaped into the kitchen while all of the boys' eyes followed her.

V looked at his hyungs and noticed Jimin's eyesight trailing downwards. His eyes widened and he followed Jimin's sight and found himself looking at Tifany's butt.

V cursed at Jimin under his breath and waited until she was in the kitchen and out of sight before he pounced on Jimin.

"Who did you think you were looking at?"V hissed at his hyung.

Jimin smirked,"Over-protective much?"

V immediately answered,"Duh. She's my friend you idiot."

"I know you want to take it to the next step. Or maybe more."

"You son of a-"

"Stop it kids."

"But Jin hyung! He was the one who looked at Tifany with weird intentions first!"

Jin ignored the both of them, as he heard footsteps coming towards the living room.

V was returning to his seat when Jimin caught his sleeve.

"By the way, she has a nice ass."

V was about to punch his hyung when Tifany entered with a trayful of drinks. Her eyebrows raised at V's fist which he immediately put down.

His other members snickered as V walked over to Tifany and helped to carry the tray to the table.

BTS thanked Tifany and grabbed a Cola each. "Should we go to the mall?"J-Hope said in an attempt to start a topic.

Tifany nodded happily as she had not gone outside to shop for quite some time now.

V was worried about Tifany and asked,"But you're sick. Are you sure you can go out?"

Tifany smiled at V,"I'll be fine. Let's meet somewhere? You guys need to change out of your uniform."

"Ok then. Everyone meet here in 30 minutes. Is that alright with you Tifany?"Rapmon asked.

"Perfect."

-

BTS went to V's house to change, as it was the nearest. Since they slept over at each other's houses frequently, they all had at least one change of clothes at each other's houses.