Seven Minutes In Heaven

CALUM'S P.O.V.

We got in the car waiting for Michael and sis to come. "What happened on the ride? I could see you and Kayla talking." I said to Luke. "What are you talking about we were just.. Going over why I acted so stupid.. and kissed her at the party." He said. "You kissed Kayla? Haha, so you like her too!" Said Ashton beginning to laugh. "It's not funny. She ditched me. She wants to be friends." Said Luke. "Dude, how are you and her supposed to be friends after you practically kissed her." Said Ashton laughing again.

"I don't know, but we are and I guess that's how it's going to stay." Said Luke. I could see Punk Rock and Kayla coming towards the car. Silence spread throughout the car as they got in. "Your house Michael." I said to him. We strapped up and Michael begin starting the car up to drive. He got on the main road and headed towards his house. "Hey sis, what's that in your hand." I said I reached for the picture snatching it out of her hands. "Hey, give it back." She said reaching for it and snatching it out of my hand.

"Cal, stop." Michael said to me. "Chill dude, it's just a picture." I said sitting back in my seat. Michael drove in silence while Ashton and Luke played games on their phone. "Mikey." Kayla said. She put her hand on his leg as he began to look at her. "You alright." She said. "Yeah, fine." He said to her. I couldn't believe that all these years Michael just starts to change for her. Why? Mikey pulled into the drive and got out of the car as we joined him inside his house. "Hey, is it ok if Hannah comes over?" Kayla said to Punk Rock. "Yeah sure, it's fine with me." He told her.

HANNAH'S P.O.V.

The phone began to ring. I answered it as I recognized it was Kayla. "Hey sissy, you want to come over to Michael's house. Luke's here!" She said to me. "Yeah sure, be over there in a few." I said to her. We both hanged up the phones. I picked up the keys off the counter table and got in my car. I began driving turning left and right down every street until I reached Michael's house. I turned the car off and got out. Kayla came running out the house giving me a hug. "Missed you!" She told me. "Missed you too." I told her back. We walked inside seeing Michael, Luke, Ashton, and her brother Calum. "Hey Michael." I said to him.

He came up to me as everyone followed to give me a welcome hug. We all walked into Michael's room and sat on his lounge chair. "So what do we do now?" I said to Michael. "We can play seven minutes in heaven?" Michael said to us. Everyone nodded including Kayla. I shrugged playing along even though I didn't want to. Kayla took a bottle out and said, "I start first." She spun the bottle as it landed on Luke. "Really!" She yelled in laughter. "Go." Michael said forcing her. It was like he was ok with it. Kayla walked into the closet as Luke followed her in there.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

Lot's of things past through my mind as I stepped in the closet with Kayla. Was she even ok with this. "Ready if you are." She said to me. I grabbed her hips pulling her close and begin kissing her over and over again. Minutes past by as no one said that time was up. We kept at it until Michael shouted," It's over. Times up." I stop kissing Kayla as a smile crossed her face. We both came out the closet as the guys span the bottle, but this time Hannah was the girl to kiss. The bottle went round and round as it began to slow down.

It pointed directly towards me again. I could see Hannah began to blush knowing that she wanted this to happen. Me and Hannah walked into the closet as I immediately closed the door. She stood there as I told her we had to. She agreed. She instantly grabbed me by the neck and started to kiss me on my lips again and again. I went along with it as we continued.

ASHTON'S P.O.V.

"It's been more than seven minutes guys. It's twelve minutes so far. Times up." I said. They opened the door as they came out smiling. "What happened in there." I said laughing it off. Both of them didn't speak. I spin the bottle one more time hoping I would get picked. "Kayla, and..." I said getting excited. I was hoping to get picked this time. The bottled stopped and landed on Michael. Michael jumped up in glee and grabbed her hands running into the closet. They closed the door in a rush.

Minutes passed by and I could hear banging and slamming against the wall. Time flew by as it became almost fifteen that passed. They finally came out looking messed up. "What happened in there!?" I said chuckling. "Sparks flew Ash, sparks flew." Kayla said to me. I laughed a little harder taking it the wrong way.