Guess What Happens Next...

Calum's P.O.V.

It was the next morning from that party of Punk's. He probably fought Luke of what happened. I got up out of my bed going in my sisters room and sitting beside her in bed. "What do you want Calum." She told me. "How did it go with Luke and Punk rock." I said to her. "It's Mikey and what are you talking about?" She said. I jumped out of her bed. 

"You mean to tell me that Michael didn't tell you what happened?"I said. " What are you talking about?" She said confused. " Let him tell you for himself." I said. I got up as she crawled under her sheets and moaned. I walked out the room, closing the door as I entered my room.

KAYLA'S P.O.V.

As I crawled under the sheets, the window became a aiming spot for rocks. I got out of bed as I walked to my window. Mikey. I opened my window pulling him in my room. "Why are you here?" I said. He gave me a hug as I pushed away. "What happened to Luke the day of the party?" I said hesitating.

His arm laid wide open as he stopped in thought. He put his hands to his side saying,"Nothing, ask him what happened and I guess he got scared that I would hit him." He said. We sat on my bed. I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. " I read your note." He said to me.

"I hope you did!" I told him. "You should go. My mom kind of got mad last night." I said to him. He got up and kissed me on my forehead and went out of my window. I closed it and sat back on my bed. A few minutes past as I could hear foot prints leading to my door. The door swung open with my mom right there. "Someones at the door for you."She said to me.

"Michael." I whispered to myself. I walking out my room opening the front door. "Come on." He said grabbing my arm. "Where are we going?" I said. "You'll find out." He told me. I stop to say,"My mom doesn't.." ,but then he interrupted me and said,"Yes she does." We walked to his car. He opened the car door for me, letting me in. I sat down as he went around the car to his side. He opened the door got in and closed it. He turned the car on and reached out his hand. I grabbed his hand and held it as he began to drive.