Ashton's Turn vs. Michael's Hair

ASHTON'S P.O.V.

Today's the big day. The day I take my turn to fit in. I was already in my car on my way to her house. I quickly stopped the car seeing a dog in the road. I got out my car and picked the dog up looking for a name tag.None, no name tag anywhere. "Are you lost?" I said to it acting like an idiot.

I got in my car and put the dog in the back seat. "This is going to start with Kayla. This is how I'm going to draw her in." I said. All I could think about is how this puppy could be ours. How me and her could build a strong friendship on this puppy. I started to drive again. I stopped by Kayla's house waiting for her to come out.

KAYLA'S P.O.V.

When I was finished getting ready I walked outside seeing Ashton in his car. I quickly hopped in and closed my door. I instantly heard pouting noises. "Is there a dog in here?" I said looking around in the seat. "Yeah. In the back seat. I found her roaming the streets with no owner, so I decided I would like it. I guess you would to." He said to me.

I picked the puppy up and combed my fingers through it's nice and soft fur. "What's her name." I said to Ashton. "That's the thing. I don't know. What do you want to call her?"He said to me. "Well, Snowball I guess." I said laying her in the back seat. "You mean like from Snow Buddies." Ashton said. "Yeah." I said back. He nodded his head and began driving again. I can't believe it's our dog now.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V.

I woke up Luke and made him wash my hair out. I quickly got the blue hair dye and dyed my hair. "Her favorite color on my body is a special present." I said to Luke. "Dude you should do that one thing with all the petals leading to the kitchen full of candles and on the table can be a feast with some chocolate dipped strawberries." He said.

"Yeah." I said. I started drying my hair and putting dry clothes on since the water splashed everywhere on me. After I did that, I started getting the decorations ready and I started to make the food. "Hey, I'm calling Hannah to come over here to hang out." Said Luke. "Ok." I said. Luke used the phone and called Hannah while I took the the mash potatoes off the stove. I warmed up some chocolate and dipped the strawberries in and put them in the freezer. Luke helped set the table and put the candles up.

About five minutes passed by as everything was set. I quickly spread petals from the door to the kitchen as the door began to ring. "Luke, answer it." I said yelling to him. Luke jumped up and opened the door. "Hey Hannah, come in." Luke said. I suddenly got scared thinking it was Kayla. "Hey, Kayla's on her way. In about two hours she said." Hannah said. "Did you call her?" I said to Hannah. "No, she called saying I needed to come over for.. something." Hannah said slightly stuttering. "And whats that something. Huh?" I said. "Nothing." She said as her face turned red.

HANNAH'S P.O.V.

I couldn't tell him what she was getting and why she needed me to be here. It was a secret for their anniversary. "Hey Luke, why did you want me to come over." I said to him. "I don't know. I guess I wanted to hang out with you." Luke said to me. He said hugging me while picking me off the ground. He put me down as he began to ask me something. 

"Did you bring it?" He said. "Yeah." I replied. I went outside and got my bathing suit out the car then I came back inside the house. I went in the bathroom to change and waited for Luke to change. As he came out Michael stopped us. "Where are y'all going?" Michael said. "Swimming. duh."Luke said. Luke grabbed my arm as we both ran outside by the pool. "You ready?" He said.

"Yeah. Ready. set."I said, but before I could finished he pushed me in as he jumped. We both came up to the surface laughing. "You wanna race." I said. "Yeah." He said. I could see a spark in his eyes when he said that. Like he had some kind of evil plan or sweet treat. I couldn't help but get closer to him. Like we had some kind of connection. We backed up to the end of the pool as the race began. "Go" He yelled. I started swimming trying to beat him, but I didn't.

He won. He started laughing as I steadied myself beside him. He quickly turn towards me starting to ask me a question. "Do you want to, maybe go out with me?" He said. I quickly went blank seeing what that spark really was. " I mean if it's too quick for you we could be.." Luke said not finishing. "Yes." I said. "You would?" He said smiling. "Yes!" I said hugging him and laughing and crying at the same time. Luke and I got finished playing in the pool and got out. We dried off as and walked inside.