Moving In And Moving On

Kayla's  P.O.V.

When we got to my house all of us got out the car and went in the house. "Mom, what are you doing." I said seeing her putting some boxes on the floor. "Helping you pack." She said. We all helped put the boxes in the back off Michael's car. When we were done, Michael helped me take apart my bed and throw it away. "Hold up, where are you going to sleep in Michael's house?" Mom asked me.

"I'm going to sleep with him on his bed." I said to her. "Are you kidding?" Mom said to me. "Nope." I answered. Me and Luke went in my room as he saw Pengy on the floor."You kept him." He said to me. "Yeah, because you're still my friend, someone who I care for. You're my best friend." I told him. Luke put Pengy in a box. Me and Luke walked out the room with some boxes. "Bye, mom thanks for the help." I said as me and Luke got in Michael's car with the rest of the boys. We drove back to Michael's house as I stared at Luke looking out the window. I slowly laid my hand on his shoulder. "Luke, are you ok?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine." He answered, but I knew that was the classic answer of not being fine.

"When we get home do you mind if I lay down with you and talk." I asked. "Yeah, sure what ever you want." He said still staring out the window. I don't know what was wrong with him, but I wasn't happy. I thought that the idea of spending some time with him alone would cheer him up. "Cal, you glad I moved closer to you and the rest of the guys?" I asked him. "Yeah, of coarse your my sister. I got to be supportive." Calum said to me. When we got to Michael's house, we unpack the boxes and Calum and I arranged Michael's room to fit for Michael and I. I watched as Luke put down a box and was about to grab another. "Luke can I talk to you." I said to him. He looked at me as he slowly put down a box of stuff. "Yeah." He said. He slowly walked up to me as I looked at my feet. "Luke, what's really wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied.

"Luke if you don't tell me I won't talk to you." I said to him as we sat down. He turned his body towards me as he stared. "Why is it even important to you how I feel." He asked me. "Luke, can I please know." I said lightly touching his knee. As he glance at my face as I quickly let go of his knee. "The whole moving in thing, I don't like it. How am I supposed to get away from you when all your doing is getting closer. I love you as a friend but, every time your around me, it reminds me that I don't have you. I know your trying to help, but it's making it worst moving in." Luke said to me as we both got up.

"What am I supposed to do Luke? All I wanted to do was get closer to Mikey, but every time I try I can't because your problems are interfering. I'm trying my best to be a girlfriend to Mikey and help you, but apparently it's not working." I said began to cry. "Kayla." He said reaching to touch my shoulder. "No leave me alone." I said yelling at him. I turned around as I instantly bumped into Michael. I ignored him as I went straight to me and Michael's room. I threw the blanket over me as I began crying again.

He doesn't know how much I'm trying to help him as a friend. I thought I was helping, but apparently I'm just messing up our friendship.

Michael walked in the room as he laid down beside me. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me. I turned my body towards him as I hugged Michael. He hugged me as I began to cry again. He sat up in the bed as he pulled me into him lap. He kissed every tear that came from my eye. "I'd rather let it be. I don't want to talk about it." I said. "It's fine, I understand." Michael said. "What were you doing behind me when I was talking to Luke?"I asked him. "Oh, I heard Luke yell and I came to see what was happening. Next thing I knew, you turned around, bumped into me, and walked into our bedroom." Michael said to me.

"Yeah, sorry for bumping into you." I explained. "That's fine." He said to me. He held my hand as we got up from the bed. I heard as the door opened. "Kayla, can we talk?" Luke said coming in. Michael let go of my hand as he walked out our room leaving me and Luke along. I slowly sat back on my side of the bed. "Are you still going to come and lay down with me so we can talk." Luke said. I didn't answer as silence filled the room. "Why do you even bother, Luke." I said. "I'm trying Kayla. Your the reason I stopped cutting, your the reason I got out the hospital bed. I wanted to see you, see if you were ok." Luke said. I didn't reply as he went on.

"Can we just start over as friends. I know I can't barely be around you without thinking about you or wanting you, but I want to get over that. Your the only one who can help me with my problems. I promise from this day if you come with me and talk then I'll forget about liking you. I'll forget about even trying, I'll try to find someone else. And I promise to be a friend and tell you how I feel and not bundle it up. I promise to be honest on anything that suddenly comes up." Luke said laying his hand on my shoulder.

"Kayla."He said once more. I turned around to look at him. His face was glossed with tears that had been streaming. I got off the bed and gave him a hug. "You promise?" I said starting to tear out again. "I promise." He said to me. "I don't want to talk anymore about this. This was the talk, can we forget about it and move on?" I asked him. "Yeah, now lets go find Michael." Luke said. Luke and I walked out the room as we saw Michael leaned up against the wall by the door. Michael came up to me as he hugged me. "Are you fine now?" He asked me. " Yeah." I replied.

I watched as Luke kept on walking. "Luke." I said as he stopped and turned around to look at me. "Yeah." He answered. "Are you fine?" I answered. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said with a little laugh. Luke kept on walking as me and Michael held hands and went into our room. I laid down on the bed as Michael got on top of me. "Desperate aren't you." I said to him. "We haven't did it in a while." He said to me. He started kissing down my neck as he began pulling off my shirt.

I moaned trying to hold it back. I took his shirt off as he unbuttoned my pant slowly taking them off. He kissed down my body as I slowly pulled his pants down. He took my hands from his pants as he pulled off the rest of it off. All I had on now was a bra and my panties and he was wearing just his boxers. He started kissing my bra line moving closer to my panties as I moan his name. 

He slipped his hands in my panties as I grabbed his waist pulling it closer to mine. He took his hand from where they were and slide his hands behind my back kissing my lips and begging for entrance. I got on top of him sitting on his waist. "Uh." He moaned in pain. "Mikey." I said as I laid on him with my hands against his chest. "Yeah." He answered. "Lets not go that far." I said to him. He nodded as he kissed my forehead. I slowly got off of Michael, reaching for my clothes.

He got up of the bed as took my clothes from me. "Michael." I said laughing. I got up as he raised the arm that had the clothes in. I quickly blocked him in a corner jumping to reach the clothes in his hand. I got closer to him as I lightly knocked him in his balls. "Oh, you little fucker." He said putting his game face on. I quickly opened the door as I managed to put my shirt back on. I ran out the room as he followed trying to get to me. I went into the kitchen hiding into the cabinets. "Kayla?" Ashton said. He went to cabinet I was in. "Hurry get in." I said pulling Ashton into the cabinet with me. "What are you doing under here?" Ash asked me. "Sh." I replied. "Where are you Kayla." I heard Michael said. My heart was beating fast and I couldn't hold a laugh back. I looked at Ash all cramped up, he looked so cute like that. I could see him staring at me, I forgot I didn't have clothes on. " Kayla you know where basically playing naked hide and seek." Michael said from a distance.

"Ash get out and lead Michael somewhere else.Oh and warning, he's probably still in his boxers." I whispered to him. "What were you doing with him?" Ashton whispered to me. "Making out in the room, now hurry." I whispered back. He nodded his head as he got out. "Where's Kayla, Ashton." I heard Michael say. "She's hiding out by the pool. She told me to play but I'm about to go to bed now." I heard Ash say. Their feet steps got quieter as I quickly got out the cabinet seeing Michael and Ashton standing in front of me. Michael grabbed me and picked up while Ashton walked away with a giggle. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said putting me down. "Lets go eat dinner and cuddle." I said to Michael. "Ok." He said putting me down and opening the fridge.