The Night Without Pengy The Penguin

Calum's P.O.V

I looked at Hannah staring into her eyes. I quickly looked at Michael as his head rested against the table. "Hey dude, what are you upset about." I said. "Nothing. Just tired." Michael said. "No your not. I know when your tired, and your not." I said suspiciously. I knew that he still liked Kayla. He wanted her back. I just didn't want to bring it up. "Leave me along." Michael yelled. He got up from his seat walking to his room. At that moment I caught a glance at his reaction. Sorrow filled his soul.

I could see a few tears streaming down his face. I just wanted everything to be back to normal. "You wanna come back to my house." I said to Hannah. "Yeah, I think your band needs a little time apart before your next gig tomorrow." Hannah said. I hopped off the chair as Hannah joined me inside of my car. I left Mikey's and drove to my house.

Michael's P.O.V.

I walked up to my room and got under the covers. I couldn't take one more day without her. I couldn't resist not having her. It was like a piece of her was holding me back from moving on. Telling me that I shouldn't have let her go, but I did and now she's gone. The door of my room began to knock and I didn't answer it. Then it started to tic me off that I didn't answer. "What." I said getting up. I opened my room door and saw Kayla and Luke standing there. "Luke, I'll be fine." Kayla said as Luke walked away.

"Hey, can I come in." Kayla said looking at me. I nodded my head as I let her in. We sat on the couch far apart from each other. It was just me and her, alone. "I can't take another day of you not talking to me. Michael, whats wrong?" She said to me. I deeply stared at her. A heat wave passed through me. I didn't want to tell her, but I didn't want her to ignore me either. "Honestly, I don't know. I guess I'm hung up about the whole break up now that I see the whole thing that went wrong. I look back and see what a jerk I was to break up with you, but Kayla, you just got to forget about the past and move on." I said.

"That's the thing, I don't want to." She said. Tears fell down her face as I began to hug her. "But you have to and you will." I said. I let go of her. "No." She said. "Yes." I said pushing her off the couch. I didn't mean to. Was all I could think to say. " Are you alright. I didn't mean to." I said. " Yeah." She laughed getting up. " Why are you laughing?" I said. "Because, I know you still care now." She said continually laughing. "Kayla, don't do it." I said reaching for her. I realized what she did and what she was about to do. "Kayla, please. If you love him then don't break his heart." I said. I hopped off the couched and grabbed her hand. "I have to Michael, my insides will die if I don't get it out." Kayla said opening the door.

"Don't you see. I need you, but I also need Luke to be happy." I said letting her hand go. she let go of the door nob and looking at me. She got closer as she kissed my lips with passion and love. I was confused. She kissed me, her ex. She has a boyfriend, Luke. "Luke will be happy, if he loves me he'll let me go. Like you did Mikey. Keep this a secret. I can tell Luke. Just you, don't say anything." Kayla said as she walked out the door. I closed it behind her. I didn't want to influence her, I just wanted her to move on. That's all.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I walked out of Michael's room feeling relieved but mad at my own self. How am I supposed to tell such a kind hearted guy. How am I supposed to give him back his penguin without him shedding a tear. How am I going to look at him the way I do. I went into Luke's room and curled up beside him. "Hey, what did you talk about." Luke said snuggling me a kiss. "Nothing really, him." I said trying to act normal. I couldn't take another kiss from Luke. Especially cause now it's just had an affair with Michael. I loved Luke and I loved Michael. Michael will be depressed if he doesn't have me and Luke will just go with some other girl to try to satisfy himself, but then he ease he way into depression too.