Chapter 4 =0

"Are you ready, Hitoshi?" Asked Aizawa in his normal, monotone voice. I nodded in response. Since we knew the villain's identity, it meant we could try to capture him. We planned 'training' pretty far from UA, most students were excited, Aoyama was on the phone talking to what seemed to be his parents? Anyways. Priorities consist of; capturing Neito, Finding out more about him and that's really it! Also, the rehab system in school has never been used, he'll be the first.

Only class A can go though, really sad.

Now, the bus ride was quite slow, we planned a route and all. Suddenly, the bus stopped. A laugh similar to what you'd imagine a lunatic to sound like echoed. Clearly, our plan worked.

"Well, well. Well... What do we have here?" Monoma chuckled; his voice is creepy, yet calming. He seemed to be alone. Dadzawa stepped out and got ready to attack. Neito stood his ground and produced another sinister laugh, "Try me, Eraserhead." He said proudly. I stood up from my seat and went out to fight and then capture the villain. "Oh? Look at this... there is two of you? Yet only one is good-looking, hm? I'll let you decide who I'm talking about." He laughed. Boy he must love laughing.

Suddenly, a large smirk grew on Neito's face. "What's so good for you?" Aizawa asked half sarcastically. "You really think you could capture me, huh. Well, you don't want to mess with siblings, sorry Hun, its life" 'Neito's face began melting, to only reveal the one and only Himiko Toga, "You Should really pay more attention to details. Or just attention as a whole... Look behind you, wont ya?." Suddenly, Shinsou felt something sharp against his neck. It wasn't hurting him, but it was cold. "I have to hand it to you, you got me on point. And you weren't kidding, this one looks... okay compared to the rest". What was that supposed to mean?

Toga leaped onto Aizawa, knocking him to the ground. While Monoma kept me all to himself.

"Hey! Little bro? Help??" Toga asked as Aizawa was almost beating her, Monoma looked away for a second yet I acted fast. I captured Monoma in my replica of Aizawa's scarf. "Gah! Himiko!" He yelled as his sister escaped without him.

He seemed to give up, his body muscles calmed down and he looked like he wasn't fighting anymore. He gave up. I released him from my scarf. I slowly walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed me before I could even react. He held a forced, sinister smile.

I held where he stabbed me and applied pressure and Aizawa came to help. Neito ran further away, "Maybe next time, dumb heroes." He began laughing to himself. Suddenly, a few gunshots were heard. Monoma clutched his stomach and fell forwards. "Pro hero, Snipe?!" I yelled confused. "Wait wrong scene-" He muttered before running off. I hurried over to Monoma and picked him up, bridal style. He was still awake, only barely. I sighed, "Dad, call an ambulance.". He did as asked and soon we had Monoma and myself taken to the hospital.