Chapter 7.

A/N: Hi everyone, its been so long! Ive surely missed my shinmono books, recently found out i have... a suspiciously high chance of autism, whoopie? Ive been more on Ao3 lately, but i dont post stories there. AND I DIDNT DIE, THANK GOD, BUT MY INTEREST IS MORE ON GENSHIN IMPACT DOTTORE RN... I POST AO3 STORIES NOW</3

Anyways, lets dive back to early 2022. Lets begin<3

Monoma:

There it is. There... I am. A hero? Or, well, a soon to be hero. I was so excited. My childhood dream finally coming true? Its been... Years... Since i had last spoken about wanting to be a hero.

So, first day in UA. I was put in class 1-B, Unfortunately not the top class. I dont know what to expect though, im no big shot.

I was still unbelievably excited. I couldn't get much sleep, and the quirk restraints were.. Very uncomfortable. But its to keep people around me safe. You know?

Ah, but first, lets dive into my day.

8:30 - Arrive to class, homeroom.

9:10 - First period, English. Not all too bad, and im thankful for that. We just had to write some things but it was simple enough.

10:10- Second period. My class had some lesson while i was taken out and interrogated. Nothing special, just about the LOV. Which i happily gave out due to my anger.

Then by 11:10, we had our first break. I wasnt allowed to go alone, so i went with the purple haired dude. Shinso, i think.

He looked exhausted, to say the least. Yet, we managed to get along well. We made afee degrading jokes about class 1-A, its dumb students. Their quirks are better then mine. But... I feel superior in this state. Other then that, we matched energies in a way. We both seemed chaotic, me more so then him. Class 1-A seemed to not enjoy my presence which was a total mood kill.

11:25 - Third period. Maths. I hate maths! Who doesnt? God, i havent been to school in forever, why didnt any of this make sense?! Im going to kill myself!

12:25 - Lunch. I, once again, had to go with Shinso. I had no complaints. He was funny, and still has that... Spark in him. I found that i love... Being around him. His face is so nice to look at. His favourite colour was purple, which came to nobodys suprise. He also likes cats which i find odd. I was more of a dog person myself. But i did pick up he had some cat-like behaviors i picked up.

Besides that, Shinso thought it'd be fun to sit me with his friends. Aka, the "Bakusquad" as they considered themselves. It had that explosive boy, acid girl, pikachu ripoff, red-tetsutetsu-but-the-rock, spiderman 2.0 and headphone girl.

Now i did my best to be considerate, but please, these guys were like my worst enemies! The bomb also stunk of body oder, and i had to keep myself from saying anything because they all probably hate me already.

Besides that, lunch went smoothly.

1:15 - 4th period. It was training, and so was 5th period. But i wasnt trusted with my quirk right now. I sat out, and per Vlad King's instructions i designed a hero suit. It wasnt all that different compared to my villain suit. I had a suit, like a literal one, with a ton of watches. These would measure how long i would've had a copied quirk or how long i'd have left. Vlad ended up sitting next to me while watching the others train. Hes some big scary dude, but i can tell deep down hes a type of guy who'd care greatly.

He seemed so nice. So... Fatherly.

But its not like he was a father. He helped me design my costume, even helping me decide on the littlelest things, which was really helpful and i really enjoyed. Not like i ever... Had anyone like that. He was nice. Didnt he know i was evil? Why was he being... So nice..?

End of day, 3:15.

I made my way to the dorms, i walked with 1-B's Class president, Kendo or whatever. Now was when i could start to decorate my dorm how i wanted. I didnt really have.. Anything. I left it with the league. I had some clothes, but they were all really scruffy.

Something about everything really felt wrong. Did people trust me? Did they... Like me? How dumb can they be. Im a horrible person. Why would they like me? How could they?!

Im a villain. A monster. And i always would and will be. Blood is a strong bond.

A/N: Im, sadly, not a mha fan anymore but i do have fun writing these stories and i hope people have just as much fun reading these!

(Word count: 828)