NEW UPDATE CHAPTER 19

After what seemed like an hour, I finally stopped screaming and my capturers hand pressed against my mouth.

"Stop screaming. Time to get a move on." He said, grabbed me by the hair and knocked me unconcious. Before the blackness surrounded me, I punched my kidnapper in the chin.

"Looks like we got a live one." he chuckled and I was enveloped in the darkness around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally woke up, I was in a room surrounded with red and black. The walls and plush carpet were a ruby red, as were the pillows and some of the furnature. The rest were raven black, with the exeption of white added to it with the sheets and pillows.

Pretty.....wait! Where am I? And since when did I go goth? [;p]

Just then I seen the guy from the other day.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I screamed

"well, i am a man." he responded. I glared at him and he continued, 'Well my name is Grizzlebourn but you may call me Jerry."

"Like Jerry Springer?" OK I had to ask. Apparently it just pissed him off. You can stay here for a while while you learn to control your mouth. The shadeslayer will not be pleased." he shook his head and left the room.

I grabbed a black vase and thew it at the door.

Yes, I have anger managment issues.

************

I sat in the corner, arms wrapped around me rocking back and forth. Then, I realized it wasn't me.

"Helllo..........

Hiiii................

WOMAN!"

she looked up.

I swear I feinted right then and there

..........................................

srry. not long but promise more SOOOONN