Vampires and and Aranged Marriage Chapter Four

Chapter Four:: Surprise, Surpise

"Why did you do that?!" he asked angerly.

"Why were you born?!" I asked, equally mad. He glared at me then stared out the window. He was really getting on my nerves now.

I stopped at his 'friends' house and, literally, pushed him out the door. As soon as the door was shut I hit the gas.

I drove up to a huge plaza which was full of stores and boutiques. I got out of the car and double locked it, setting my password and everything. If you didn't know where you were, I'd bet that you do that too.

I decided to get my nails done so i walked over to Nail Hut and entered.

"Hello there! What will you be getting today?? Our special is a manni-petti which comes with a foot, hand, back and neak masuage. You can also get designs for your nails with additional 5 dollars!" the worker said cheerily.

"Okay." I said, quickley agreeing.

"That will be $259.99 please."

I smirked and pulled out the credit card that I had taken from Jake's pocked as

I pushed him out the door. He even had his password written on a piece pf paper on the back. Talk about stupid!!

5 hours later I walked out of the plaza with 6 bags of make-up, 56 bags of clothes and a new hair-dou.

On my way to a resterant, ANY restarunt, Jake texted me and told me to pick him up in an hour.

The least I could do for him was that, I mean, I HAD maxed out his card.

So I pulled into an expensive looking restaurant and walked in.

When I started looking around, I noticed that my 2 best friends were here along with my frenemy, Sara.

At the same time I noticed them, they noticed me.

"Don't we know you!" they screaed at me.

"Hey loves!!" I called over to them and walked over.

"OMG! Shaa bunns!! It really is you!!" they both got up and hugged me.

I smiled as they said my nickname and hugged them back.

They looked the same, I noticed. Bri still had the same platnuim blond hair that looked really good in the moonlight. And Ali still kept up with the latest trends.

In case you didn't know, their names are Brianna and Alex. The both don't really like their names but Ali is starting to accept it. Anyways...

"I haven't seen you guys in what,a day!" I said. Yes I know I was most likey over-reacting but one day i a really long time for us.

"Hey Shaa." Sara said then bringing us back to earth.

"Why don't you sit with us?" Ali said.

"NO!" Sara screamed. I mean, we were just leaving..." she covered up.

"That's fine... I have to go pick up jerk-face soon anyways.

Sara got up and walked out of the restaraunt.

"So where have you been?" Bri asked, eyes filled with concern.

"It's a long story... and I think Sara is waiting for you." I said. She was. The worker yelled at her for banging on the window.

"Wait! Do you guys know where we are?" I asked them as we started leaving the restaraunt.

"You don't know?" they both said.

"No." I answered sadly.

"Were in Oklahoma..." they trailed off.

OKLAHOMA?? THEY LIVED IN OKLAHOMA? You have got to be kidding me. Wait...

"What are you two doing in Oklahoma with Sara?" I said cautiously.

"Well. We were looking for you, actually." they replied looking right into my eyes proving they wern't lying.

"Well then," I said, Here's the adress! Come over tomarrow. PLEASE!! There is nothing to do there!!" I pleaded.

"Of course Bunbuns!" they cried out.

We finally walked out of the restarant and walked to my car.

"Bye loves." I said sadly.

"Byez. Miss you!" they said just as sad.

We all got into the cars and drove away.

I went to go pick up Jake even though I was 35 minutes early.

************************************

I ran away screaming. I couldn't belive it! I jumped out of the car and grabbed my bags with the butler helping me and ran to my room. After the butler had

left, I angerliy put the clothes and make-up away.

I couldn't belive it! How could he??

I turned on my I-pod and searched for a song. Here was one that fit the mood perfectly.

White Horse by Talor Swift

This verse really stood out to me

Say you're sorry, that face of an angel

Comes out just when you need it to

As I paced back and forth all this time

Cause I honestly believed in you

Holding on, the days drag on

Stupid girl, I should have known

I should have known

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale

I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet

Lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down

Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around

"Shaa! Please open up the door! I'm sorry!" Jake called just as I put the key down my top. There was no way he was going to get it now. I walked over to the balcony and locked that too.

I thought about what had just happend while Jake continued banding on the door.

I went to go pick up Jake and a maid led me to the room Jake was in. I opened the door and there he was, on top of some girl. It took him a moment to realize who I was. But when he did... The rest is a blur of me running to the car and speeding away.

I went to the bed and laid down.

I cried myself to sleep.

I really didn't know how that happend. I didn't like him at all so why did my heart feel like it was ripped in two??