Vampires and and Aranged Marriage Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine:: Confused

Can this line move any faster? I thought as we stood waiting in line for Chinese. We had just gotten back from the movies, though I probably wouldn't be able to tell you what it was about.We finally sat down and ordered 2 hours after we got there. I went to grab my fork and my arm accidentally brushed against Ethan's.

"Whoa! You're burning up! I think we should take you home." he exclaimed. "But we just sat down to eat!" I whined back. "We can eat at that mansion Vampire King calls a home." he responded.

I sighed and got up to leave. But not after sneaking an egg roll.

***********************************

When we got back, Jake was waiting by the door. I felt angry with him but, when I realized that he still had that hurt look in his eyes, was ashamed of myself. Ethan carried me in his arms inside of the house and onto the couch. Jake didn't walk in for another couple of minutes. When he did, he didn't even look at me! He just nodded in the cook's direction and went upstairs to sleep. I seen Ethan leave the room and laid my head against a pillow.

He came back with an ice pack and some medicine. I smiled at him and took the medicine...then almost threw up. Ethan held a hand over my moth because he knew that most of the time, I spit the medicine right back out.

I think he gave me some kind of medicine that knocks u out because next thing I know, m sleeping with very confusing dreams which involved Ethan, Jake and a cherry pie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------