Chapter 2-The night thougheter.

I don't yet know what to tittle this chapter so we'll see! Enjoy!

Warning: cussing, flinching, mentions of abuse, abuse, nightmares and blood (I I missed something tell me).

---
Tubbo pov-
I ran downstairs when I heard glass shatter and yelling from Dream. Oh please don't let him be to hurt... I ran into the living room as I heard to doorbell rang. I looked at dad. "Open it, en lie to them. Make them go away" he said threatening. The doorbell rang again. "I'm comming!!", I yelled.

I opened the door. Our neighbors. "Heya! What you came for?", I asked as happy as I could. "Well eh, we heard something break and yelling... we wanted to make sure you guys were okay", the woman said. I nodded. "Yeah, I just dropped a glass on Dreams foot. He has shoes on thank gosh, so no one is hurt!", I told them.

They seemed to believe it. "Heh, if you don't mind, I going to help my brother clean the glass shards" I said closing the door. I heard some sobbing. I ran straight back to the living room and saw that dad had grabbed Dream by his hair again. Punching him in the gut a view times before dropping him. "That'll teach you not to talk back to me" he said I Dream just laid on to ground. "Yes sir, I'm sorry" Dream said, voice shaken. Schlat went to lay on the couch and passed out.

I ran to Dream. Bruised and his nose probably broken. He slowly got up and I helped him. We went to the bathroom upstairs and he brushed away the blood on his face."Dream? Was that everything that bled?", I asked him. "Yeah, you okay Tubbs?", he asked me. I nodded "yeah, are you?" "Mhmm." Phew. He lifted up his hoodie to check and I walked down stairs to grab his books. That gosh dad was passed out.

Dream pov-

That wasn't the worst ever. I pulled up my hoodie and hearded Tubbo leaving the bathroom. I think one of my ribs might be fractured, but luckely nothing is broken. I started to pick out some of the glass that got stuck in my skin and hoodie. The bruises have started to apear already and I have an headache.

I pulled my hoddie down again and heard Tubbs coming upstairs. He knocked and I said yes to wich he came in with my books. "Thank you Tubbs!", I said before I took them from him. We both went to our rooms and after an hour of trying to do homework I went downstairs hoping Schlat was still knocked out. He was. I went to the kichen. Took a view apples and went back upstairs again to Tubbo's room. "Hey Tubbs! I got some food for us!", I said. Tubbo's head shot up and he looked at the apples I was holding. I went over to him and gave him a view. I started to walk back to my room but Tubbo stopped me. "Hey eh, Dream? Could you stay tonight? I'm scared he'll hurt one of us again...", he asked me. I nodded. "I do have to grab my phone though. I'll be back in a minute" I told him. 

I went out and came back with my phone. I saw I had some missed messages and I opened them. They were from Techno. 

-Hey buddy. What happened today? You were kinda in a hurry...

-Oh well uh... I got this message from Tubbo saying Schlat came home early...

-Ah, that is all I need to know. Are you and Tubbs okay?

-Mmhmm! Tubbo has nothing and I only have some bruises on my stomache.

-Oké, well I hope nothing else happens this weekend. If he does hurt either one of you, you can always come to my place. 

-Hehe, thank you Techno! 

I replied.

It was a view hours later and Tubbs was asleep on his bed. I laid down next to him and tried to catch some sleep aswell.

2am rolled around and I still couldn't sleep. Oh well. Tubbo started to mumble things. "Please dad stop...", he made himself small and crawled closer to me. I put my arm around him and he calmed down again. A view more months until I'm 18... than we can get out of here.

6am came and went. Tubbo was calm and I didn't hear Schlat, when he usually wakes up around this time. I was starting to get worried a bit, what if I had fallen asleep and Schlat now is upstairs waiting for one of us to come out?

Tubbo moved again. I looked down at him. He looked piece full. He yawned. I did to  hadn't slept all night. "Morning Tubbs" I said softly. "Goodmorning Dream" Tubbo said, I almost missed it. A view minutes went by.

"What time is it?", he asked me. I looked at my watch "it is 6:43am, why?", I asked him. Tubbo shrugged "I dad still asleep?", he asked me. "I think so... want me to go check?", I asked him. Tubbo stayed quiet for a view seconds before nodding. I got up and opened the bedroom door.

Walking downstairs I smelled alcohol. Oh god. I looked around the corner of the living room door. Schlat was awake. I wanted to leave right away but when I turned the floor creaked. SHIT. I looked back at Schlat to see if he noticed. He did and looked at me. His eyes were a bit more awake. "Hey Dream, you are not going to leave me here are you?", he asked me. I froze. I didn't want to get hurt or worry Tubbs, but if I were to leave and go to him we would both get hurt.

Schlat noticed me waiting and got mad. Here we go. He stood up and walked over to me. I wanted to yell at Tubbo that he was awake, but if I did that, the chance of Tubbs getting hurt would get doubled. He hit me across my face. I fell to the floor and want to scream, but I covered my mouth. Alright. Here we go...

---
A/n.
ANGST. I love it! I hope you liked this chapter!! :DD