Chapter 5-Run away..?

Soooo, I guess this chapter doesn't really have warnings? I mean, Dream does mention death- but that is it, so enjoy I guess!?

---

Dream pov-
I think I lost consciousness after I was thrown to the floor because I don't remember anything after that. I woke up, maybe 2 hours later. Tubbo was no were to be seen and I got up slowly. I walked to me desk and say an note.

<Heya there Dream! I grabbed some bandages and wrapped most wounds I could see, yours and mine. Afterwards I escaped through the window and am probably going to Tommy's place. Think I might stay there... I would have waited for you, but I am scared of dad and I don't know when you'll wake up... sorry Dream...>

I didn't know if it was fake or not but I went to the bathroom to check myself. Yeah, most of my wounds have been bandaged up... mmmmm, weird... Should I ask Schlat about it? No, he would find out we told Techno and his family, he would never let us out of his sight again. What time is it?

I grabbed my phone to check and saw a view messages- Just the class group chat goofing off. Techno hasn't messaged me about Tubbs... I decided to go and check Tubbo's room. No one... I went to dads room. If I get cought now, I'll be dead. I opened the door. No one... I slowely went downstairs and checked the livingroom. Only dad. He and I made eye contact. Shit! I slowely backed away from the door en went to the kitchen. No one?! Maybe the basement. Also no... were could Tubbs be!? I grabbed an glass of water from the kitchen and went to the livingroom...

Tubbo pov-

I left the note about an hour ago now... Dream must be worried! I tried to call for help, Tommy Philza! Even the neighnors. But my phone had died and the neighbors were asleep... and now, now I am here. Alone. Dream probably looking for me...

---

I know I know, an short af chapter, but I really wanted something out today and I was like, how about I make the stakes of the story higher!? Wouldn't that be fun?!

Also, I am kinda nervous about the next chapter seeing as I have no yet idea of what I am going to focus on- O>O

Have an nice night/day reader! :D See ya next chapter!