Chapter 6-The apology.

Wanrings: mentions of abuse, drinking and more in that general area.

---

Techno pov-

Shit! Tubbo is gone! Alright, lets get Tommy. I went to Tommy's room and knocked. No sound. I opened the door and saw him sleeping. He looked piecefull. I put my phone on his desk and walked to his bed. I woke up Tommy and told him what Dream told me.

"Is it okay that you help me? I need you to check your phone for any missed calls or messages. Afterwards try and call Tubbs and when your done could you call Wilbur? I'm going to call Philza and file an missing person report.", I said is I walked down stairs already diling Philza's number.

"Alright! Lets get my friend back!", Tommy said more serious than he would used to.

"Heya mate!", I heard Phils voice say on the other side of the line. "Hey Phil! Eh, we have a little bit of an problem over here. You see Tubbo is missing and Dream is hur-" Phil cut me off. "Alright what do you want us to do Techno?", he asked me. "Us?" "Yeah Wilbur is here with me." "Alright, well Tommy is checking if Tubbo left him any messages and I'm going to file an missing person report after this call.", I told Phil. "Alright, me and Wilbur will go and check out the roads leading to our place, maybe Tubbo fainted or something. Go file an missing person report and we'll meet up soon okay?" Philza asked. I said yes and hung up.

"Techno Techno! Tubbo left me a view messages. Most are spam trying to wake me, but he did tell me he was coming our way for help. They were send over an hour ago..." Tommy told me while showing me his phone. "Alright, you have Dreams number?", Tommy nodded. "Send him screenshots, he's worried and than try to call Tubbs, Wilbur and Phil are thougheter and already looking for him. I'm filling an report and than were going to go out looking for him to." I told Tommy.

Drean pov-

I was sitting at the table facing my dad. I gave him the glass of water and he drunk it. He started to sober up and I started to tell him what happened. At first Schlat didn't want the believe me. He started to come up with excuses on why he would never knock me or Tubbo unconscious. "Well you did! And Tubbo was to worried and scared so he walked away looking for help, and now? Now he is missing!!", I snapped at him-

Schlat looked a bit taken aback with me yelling, but kept eye contact. He stood up, slowely. Walked towards me, hit me in the face, but afterwards pulled me into an hug. "I-...", he begun but he fell still. A view seconds later he tried again, "I am so sorry Dream! I know that I have been an awfull father towards you and Tubbo... I know me saying that I'm sorry won't make up for what I have done, but after your mother left I was so heartbroken my drinking problem got even worse... I shouldn't have taken it out on you and Tubbo especially when you guys were, and are still, so young. I-", Schlat left out an big sigh, "I'm sorry Dream..."

I was quiet for at least 5 minutes. Thoughts racing through my head as I stood there... was this a joke? Or did he mean it? He has never said this to me in all these years. "Schlat... I- uhh" I got quiet again. "Dad... I... I can't forgive you that easely. You have hurt me and Tubbo for years and now that Tubbo is missing, you say sorry?", dad tensed up with me finishing those words. "I know...", dad let go of me. I turned around and saw tears streaming down his face. I sighted, "alright dad, how about we find Tubbo and afterwards we'll help you get better?", I asked him.

"I tried to stop before but I couldn't...", I looked him dead in the eye and said that it is this or either life alone the moment I turn 18. He looked shocked, but looked away just as fast. "Okay, lets go and find my son!"

My phone buzzed. It was Tommy? "Alright, Tubbo did start to go to Philza's about 2 hours ago. Techno filed an missing person report and they are all looking for him. Lets go and join them alright dad?" I looked at him. "Yeah, lets go!"

Tubbo pov-

Alright, I got out of there. Now I'm in this abandonate building... I think it would be best if I stay here for the night... I'm lost... I probably shouldn't have left the house without my phone...

---

Hello dear reader! I know that it is short- again- I can't seem to find any insperation laterly-. Sorry about that! Still hope you liked this chapter! :D

Have an amazing rest of your day/night!