Bad Decisions

"Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing here?"

Yoongi bowed up like the Daegu street rapper he was, and snarled back, "That's what we want to know, right fuckin' now! Who are you and what the fuck are you doing here?"

JK tugged at his shirt to hold him back, just in case. The girl on the right had immediately fallen into a martial arts fighting stance, holding her spear angled across her body.

Jimin, ever the peacemaker, stood to try to calm things down. He recognized the one girl's defensive karate posture, but the one brandishing her fish-adorned spear gun like a sword was the chick that scared him.

She thrust it towards them. "I asked first. Identify yourselves."

Jin finally found his voice. "You really don't know who we are?"

"We don't want to hear your bullshit," Karate Girl piped up. "We rented this island directly from the owner, and we are the only ones that are supposed to be here. He didn't tell us we were sharing and he damn sure didn't accidentally overbook the place." Eden knew their friend wouldn't do that.

Namjoon figured, as leader, it was his turn to de-escalate this mess. "Hi. We don't mean any harm." He held his open hands up in a universal gesture. "We were under the impression that we would be the only ones on this island. We booked through an agent, but obviously there has been a mixup." He smiled his sweetest smile, the one that made ARMYs coo over his dimples.

Fish Sword frowned distrustfully at him, then cocked her head. "Wait. Did y'all bring a fucking picnic table?"

"So what if we did?" Jin sassed back.

Eden relaxed her stance, resting her spear over her shoulder. "Look. Pack up your picnic table and the rest of your shit and call your travel agent to come get you. We haven't had a vacation in 2 years and we aren't sharing."

Hobi climbed to his feet, his no-arguments-allowed dance master persona on full display. "It's been longer than that since our last vacation. Call your friend and you'll see we are supposed to be here. We'll wait."

Cam and Eden looked at each other, passing a wordless communication. It wasn't wise to let these strangers know they had no way to contact the outside world. Cam figured bluffing was their only option. "We need to get these fish cleaned for dinner. We expect you to make arrangements to leave before we get done."

"I'm going to get the sat phone." Jin waited for someone to affirm his decision but there was nothing but silence. Everyone else was busy drooling over the bare ass cheeks of the warrior mermaids as they sashayed away from the camp.

Taehyung tsked. "If those two had a way to call someone, they'd be on the phone right now, bitching up a storm. There's nothing they can do about us being here."

"Wrong," argued Jin. "They can kill us in our sleep."

JK grunted. "Hmpf. We could definitely take them."

"Do you really think they don't know who we are?" Yoongi wondered out loud.

"Neither one of them have a clue. There wasn't a shred of recognition in their eyes." Taehyung concluded. "I say let's see what happens. They can obviously feed themselves, so they won't be a burden. They are both hot as fuck, and we are essentially anonymous."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Fucking social butterfly."

Jimin high-fived Jungkook. "We like that plan."

"We need to use our brains instead of our dicks," Namjoon said unconvincingly, his longing gaze fixed where the girls had disappeared into the brush.

"What are we going to do now?" the girls said to each other in unison. Despite their tense run-in with the guys, they couldn't stop the giggles from bubbling up. Even after two years apart, they were still in sync.

"What are they doing here?" Eden wondered.

"They aren't drug dealers or smugglers. We'd be dead now if they were. I think they really are on vacation," Cam shrugged.

"OK, I'm just going to say it. Those are the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in my life. In real life or even pictures. I would swear they are models, but there's no camera crew."

Cam's eyes got big. "What if this is like a hidden camera Love Island thing?"

"Then they would have arranged for more girls. Duh." Eden propped her chin on her hand.

"You think a couple of them might be single and ready to mingle?" Cam wiggled her eyebrows.

Eden clutched at her imaginary pearls. "You nasty ho." When they finally stopped laughing, Eden continued, "But seriously, do you think they brought alcohol, because we don't have enough for all of them?"

"Let's go clean the fish. We can invite them for dinner and find out if these pretty boys came to party."