Fortune Favors the Brave

The long shadows of late afternoon had painted the sand a dusky violet by the time Cam and Eden had the food ready to cook and the fire ready to light.

"Maybe we should invite our neighbors since this is the best spot to see the sun go down. With those clouds, don't you think it's gonna be a colorful sunset?" Eden wondered aloud.

Cam gave her a dubious glance. "Don't play the Good Samaritan card with me. You want some dick."

Eden gasped and Cam couldn't hold her laughter. "We just met them, Cam."

"So? How long has it been since you've gotten some? Come on, tell me," Cam teased.

Eden threw her head back and sighed in exasperation. "So damn long, I forgot what a dick looks like. I've definitely forgotten what one feels like. Honestly, I've forgotten what an orgasm feels like."

"What? For real?"

"You try to masturbate in a tent with 7 or 8 other people. Most of the time I was too tired to think about it." Eden made puppy eyes at her friend. "Feel sorry for me. Tell me all the hot doctors and nurses you fucked."

"I wish I had more to tell. There was a buff orthopedic surgeon in Chicago, but he was underwhelming. Long on ego, short on penis."

"Cam, he can't help that," Eden giggled.

"Oh yes, he can. His little dill pickle was longer than my finger. Thus, it was long enough to find my g-spot. But even with directions, he was lost. He needed a damn GPS!"

The girls laughed until they had tears in their eyes. Cam continued her story. "There was a nurse in Jacksonville. He had these blue eyes that were to die for. We made out hot and heavy, but there wasn't enough chemistry between us to let him in my pants."

"Speaking of chemistry, I think we need to show our new friends some neighborly hospitality," Eden said, using her most exaggerated southern accent.

"Of course, honey," Cam accentuated her drawl, "we can't let those nice gentlemen miss this spectacular sunset."

Eden wiggled her eyebrows. "I'm hoping something else is spectacular."

"You nasty ho," Cam copied Eden from earlier as they headed back toward the boys.

It was a two-minute walk, tops, to the other camp. The guys were busying around, and didn't notice the girls standing several feet away. Until they spoke. Of course, Hobi and Jin jumped a foot off the ground.

"We're about to light our fire. You can cook your stuff on it if you want. It's down by the beach." Cam met their guarded expressions with a relaxed smile.

Eden told them it was the best spot to see the sunset and the girls didn't want to hog it.

"Is this a trick so you won't have to drag our dead bodies to the sea?" Seokjin had an obligation as the oldest to protect them.

Cam smirked at him. "If it was a trick, would we admit it?" She had an answer for everything. Long hours in the ER dealing with unruly patients, from divas to drug dealers, had honed her natural sass into a sharp tongue.

Yoongi didn't trust the sudden kindness. "We're fine where we are." His cold tone told them exactly what he thought of watching the sunset with them. Jimin's elbow to his rib told them not all the boys felt hostile towards them. He was enjoying the view of Cam's bikini, hidden only by a short sarong.

"Just thought we'd offer," Eden held her hands up in surrender, "you know, as an apology for thinking y'all were pirates earlier. So when are y'all leaving?"