Go Big or Go Home

"We need more drinks," Cam announced.

Jimin was quick to help. "I'll go with you," he said as he jumped up from his seat. He held his arm out politely, beckoning her to walk ahead of him. He was humming under his breath as they walked to the girls' tent.

He insisted on carrying the bulk of the stash back to the campsite.

"I see what you're on about, turning on the charm. Staking your claim on me, huh?" Cam teased him as they headed back.

He gave her a seductive pout. "Why do I have to choose? I'm available to both of you ladies."

He grinned knowingly as she sputtered, indignant at his hubris. He held his hand to stop the stream of expletives that was coming. "And there are seven of us. Why would you want to limit yourself to one flavor? We like to share. And watch," he bit his lip. "And swap ... and switch ...," he paused to see if she caught his meaning.

Her anger morphed into disbelief. "I ... you ..." She couldn't get words out.

Jimin chuckled at her flustered state and motioned towards himself. "Foursome king. Right here. They're my brothers. We're not competitive about sex."

He shook his head. "Scratch that. We are competitive. Fun competitive. But we aren't jealous. Like I said, we share."

"Well, that's good to know." Cam was still trying to process and couldn't think of another thing to say.

She busied herself mixing another pitcher of drinks and Yoongi noticed how quiet she was.
"What the fuck did you do to her?" he asked Jimin.

"Nothing. I swear. I didn't touch her," Jimin chirped, looking at the girl with concern.

Yoongi pursed his lips. "What did you say to her?"

"Oh," Jimin nodded. "I just communicated I was available to fuck."

"You little shit," the rapper groaned. "You knew I was into her."

"Hyung, I told her she could fuck any and all of us. That we shared. That she didn't have to choose."

"Oh." Yoongi sighed. Was he ok with that? He was so focused on getting there first, he hadn't given a thought to what happened after.

"I've been to a BDSM club." It was Hobi's turn.

"Fuck," Yoongi muttered to Jimin as they stood looking at everyone's glasses raised but theirs.

"Drunk Hobi is dangerous Hobi. We won't have any secrets left." Jimin gave his hyung a heart-warming eye smile as he giggled at the memory.

Taehyung cleared his throat and stood like he was making a wedding toast. "I have eaten scorpion."

"Yasss!" Eden held her palm up for a high five, but Taehyung looked at her in disgust.

"It was the singular worst experience of my life," he said with the seriousness of a Shakespeare play.

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon's voice cut through the laughter.

"I lost a bet with PeakBoy," Taehyung pouted.

"Y'all nasty! Go sit over there by your nasty scorpion friend," JK teased as he pushed Tae out of his place beside him and towards Eden.

She patted the spot beside her. "Come on over here. Us superior humans have to stick together."

Yoongi was next. "I have eaten puffer fish."

Everybody groaned. "Those are poisonous," Eden protested as everyone drank.

"If not prepared correctly. That's why it's a delicacy," he said smugly.