star tears disease

sunghoon & sunoo

star tears disease is an illness born from subjects of unrequited love in which the patient starts to cry colored tears similar to stars. along with the colored tears, often there is a crystalline sound or similar noises when a tear shatters on a solid plan. the disease affects the victim eyes, making them turn color blind and, in rare cases, make the victim lose sight. the illness would disappear if the victim get their feeling required romantically and not in matter of friendship. although the damages already done won't disappear.

the room was quiet. the only sound that could be heard was the sound of a chime.

there was a colored drop of water laying on the floor. it was red and sparkly.

it wasn't blood but it was a tear.

a tear that came from his eyes.

his shirt that was once red faded to grey.

he lost his first color.

there sunghoon was, sitting in class with heeseung and sunoo flirting next to him.

sunghoon has had a huge crush on sunoo ever since they met.

but he knew he never had a chance.

sunoo was already with heeseung.

he could feel his eyes tearing up signaling that he might be loosing another color.

he ran out of the room without warning anyone and went straight to the bathroom.

sunghoon is already on his fourth color. he has lost red, orange and yellow.

now green.

he was sitting in a stall hearing the chimes while feeling the tear drip down.

sunghoon heard someone walk into the bathroom.

he saw feet in front of his stall. the person knocked on the door.

he knew who it was.

"hoon?" the person said from outside. "are you okay?"

"i'm fine sunoo."

"please come out. i'm worried."

sunghoon couldn't resist sunoo. he obeyed and opened the door of the stall.

they both looked at eachother.

"where you crying hoon?" sunoo asked with a worried expression.

sunghoon only nodded his head in response.

sunoo looked down and saw a green droplet on the floor.

he looked back up "star tears disease huh?"

sunghoon nodded once again.

"is it because of me?"

the room grew quiet.

"i'm sorry hoon."

i'm sorry if it's annoying that i keep on doing sunsun oneshots i just like doing them 😭

but should i do a happy or sad ending if i do a part 2?? 🤨

and as always i hope you enojoyed reading!

have a good day/night and make sure to eat and drink plenty of water <3