7 minutes in heaven

heeseung & sunoo

just like every party, there has to be some sort of game happening.

which heeseung wanted no part of but niki was very persistent to get him to play, he wouldn't stop begging.

"hyung please play, pleaseeeeee, PLEASEE"

eventually heeseung gave in, not wanting to suffer another moment of niki's whining.

"okay okay, i'll play"

"YAY" niki yanked the older's wrist and dragged him to the kitchen were the game was. upon entering they could see it has already started since minhee and hyeongjun were both walking into the closet together.

"of course it's 7 minutes in heaven" heeseung rolled his eyes, he thought this game was cheesy.

niki smirked while wiggling his brows "look, sunoo hyung is playing"

"stop don't call him over- nishimura riki."

"too late he's already coming"

heeseung groaned, "this fucking kid" he mumbled.

"hi niki! hi heeseung hyung!" sunoo walked over with a bright smile.

heeseung's cheeks started to tint red, how is he so cute just when saying hi?

"you guys playing too?" sunoo asked.

"yep! both me AND especially heeseung"

heeseung elbowed niki in the stomach, face turning even more red.

"sorry about him, how are you?"

sunoo's eyes formed into crescents "i'm good! what about you?"

"me too"

"okay just forget i'm here then" niki let out a fake cry.

it caused sunoo to laugh but made heeseung send a death glare.

7 minutes went by fast as minhee and hyeongjun stepped out of the closet, both of them looking a bit disheveled.

"alright everyone come over here for the next round!" a girl named ryujin said.

the three followed the other people and got into a circle, sitting down. there was a bottle placed in front of everyone.

"alright i'm gonna spin it twice, the two people it lands on will go into the closet"

with that ryujin spun the bottle.

as it slowly came to a stop everyone looked up and saw it landed on none other than, kim sunoo. there were 'ooo' sounds going around the room. half of these people were secretly hoping it would be them in there with sunoo.

"instead of spinning, cant i just go into there with him?"

"no sunghoon, be patient and wait your turn" ryujin sighed.

sunghoon crossed his arms "fine."

niki had a brilliant idea come up into his head.

"anyways, next spin!"

as it was slowing down again niki shouts "AHH SPIDER!" while pointing in a different direction.

everyone just being dumb, looked over, giving niki the perfect chance to face the bottle towards heeseung.

"oh sorry guys i thought it was a spider, but look it landed on heeseung!"

niki smiled wide, feeling proud of himself.