★Chapter 6★

Tine P.O.V.

Did I just heard Sarawat right? No girlfriends?!!! The hell, WHY?!!! Of all the conditions he could give me, why would he choose the worst and weirdest condition you could give to your servant?!?!
But well, I don't have any other choice do I? After all of this is over I'll f*ck up Ohm's entire life for what he made me go into! He's still lucky for still using crotches till now.

"Sigh. Kay fine, deal. I'll have no girlfriends while I'm serving you." I said defeated.

" I told you I-... Wait... What did you just said? " Sarawat said surprised.

" I said, fine I'll accept your condition" I answered.

" Oh... Umm... Okay, well then see you next week then?" Sarawat said.

" Umm... Yeah, see you I guess" I answered then left the place. What the f*ck just happened did Sarawat just freaking stuttered in front of me?!! And why the hell are my friends and Sarawat's gang was just staring at us, and not saying anything. Especially Fong. I was kinda hoping he will say something, like about opposing to it.

"Tine, are you really sure about what you just agreed with him?" Fong finally said.

"I don't know, Fong. But I'll try to. Hey, rather than be sad why don't we eat at the newly opened restaurant. My treat." I said avoiding our last topic.

"The question is, do you have money?" Ohm asked with a brow raised.

"Yeah, I do have. Mom gave me and P'Type our allowance money last night. So yeah, I do have money."I answered him.

" Why are you spending money? Shouldn't you be earning? " Fong asked me.

'Actually, Yeah, I should be saving money. But don't worry. Remember I already have a job this whole year with Sarawat." I said.

"Well yeah. You do have a job for him but, he didn't say he'll pay you, did he?" Fong said.

" Did you forgot about the benefit Sarawat and I were talking about? What I meant about that is his payment for my service for him." I answered quite loudly.

" Really? That was what you meant? I thought It was meant for something else." Ohm said.

"Duh! What did you thought?! I'm gonna work to Sarawat for free!!! Of course, Not!" I said. " You know what. Nevermind my treat to you guys let's just go home and rest. I'm already tired about everything that happened today" I said. And then, we parted ways going home. Without them saying and just listened to what I said. Huh, what a great change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.B.C.

I don't know what just happened. I just wrote this now so please be considerate. I'm not sure when to post the other chapters. But I'll try to be fast for you guys. Btw, thank you for reading my story, that really means alot.☺️

P.S.
I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that Ohm's in crotches😅