Chill Day

Y/N POV:

So my dad bought a new house in a estate.so on friday we are going to move.its Thursday today. Im sitting on my bed and watching tiktoks.i decided to go to the mall with Zara so i got ready and text Zara.

I went downstairs and told my  dad that im going to the mall with Zara

I went downstairs and told my  dad that im going to the mall with Zara.i grabbed my car keys and head to Zara.it took 30 minutes to get to there, so i blasted music until i reach to Zaras house.
I finally got to Zaras house, i hoot for her. She came out. We went to Starbucks, i ordered a venti pink drink and Zara ordered a venti ice match tea latte.

We first drove to Target and went to the decor section. Their was alot of cute stuff their.we took half an hour. I bought a mirror, candles, salt lamp, new set of vines,two white fluffy pillows, white bedding.
We then drove to ikea to get a desk and a chest of drawers.

I drove to Zaras  house to drop her off and i went back home.i left everything in my car, but i also put some of the things that was in my room in my car, so it could be easy for me to move  the next morning.

I then showered, done my skincare,put my hair in two pony tails and fell asleep.

7 am

My alarm bell rings, i switch it off and got up. I went downstairs and greet morning to my dad.my dad said that we have to be out the house by 12:30pm. I went up stairs and started packing more stuff. I then put it in my car. It was now 9:03am and my car was full of  stuff.my father then called the moving trucks to help us.my dad gave me a key to the house that he got earlier in the morning.

I started my car and drove to the new place.i arrived 7 minutes later.i started packing out my things and putting all of it in my room. When i was finished i had to rush home to get few things. I arrived home and the house looks empty.i walked upstairs and just thought of all the childhood memories that im going to miss.i teared up alittle but wiped it away.
I then was finish packing my things, i said goodbye to the house and drove off to the new house.

I arrived back and the moving car is in the driveway,i parked next to the truck and started to pack out my things.

Its been a whole 5 hours of unpacking but my room is much more bigger and the house.i then went on Instagram and looked on Mathews insta story. He post a pic of him amd his brothers at the airport.
I wonder where they are heading to?i text my best friend about what Mathew put on  his story
(dont worry about the time in the screenshot)

 I wonder where they are heading to?i text my best friend about what Mathew put on  his story(dont worry about the time in the screenshot)

I decided that i was going to shower  again because i still had my pjs on and i never had on a bra

I decided that i was going to shower  again because i still had my pjs on and i never had on a bra .i went into the bathroom and done my skincare.i then showered.i put on comfy clothes.

I then went to take a nap and slept right through to the next  morning