That Girls

Y/n pov:

I woke up i checked my phone and saw the time it was 11:46 am. Zara was still sleeping.i never tried to wake her up.
I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and decided that i wanted to make a smoothie bowl. I got all the ingredients. When i was done with the smoothie bowls, i cleaned up my mess and walked upstairs with both of the bowls.

I woke up zara and gave her smoothie bowl.i sat on my bed and i went on pinterest on my mac book.

"Lets be 'that girls' today" zara saying excitingly. " lets do it,it wouldn't be that bad" i replied. "you should record this for your youtube" zara suggests."thats sound like a good idea" i say.

I then took a photo of the smoothie bowl and post it on my insta story.

I took my vlogging camera and started my intro.

"hey guys welcome to my YouTube channel,my name is y/n y/l/n and in todays video we are going to be 'that girls'.whos we you may ask? Im doing this challenge with my cousin Zara. She was the one to suggest this video. If you like this video give this video a thumbs up and subscribe if you want to. Follow my social media that is going to be on the screen and in the description down below. Also follow my amazing cousin Zara on all her socials that are on the screen. So lets get right into the video".

"so if you are wondering what a 'that girl' is let Zara explain what the definition is.

Zaras pov:

" So if you wondering what a 'that girl' is let Zara explain what the definition is" y/n says.

"That Girl' is a girl that gets up at 5am, meditates, drinks smoothies, has showers every day, journaling, eating only healthy food, goes to gym every day,and is successful in many ways. Most likely rich too.." i say

Y/n pov:

"since you know what a that girl is, we are going to the gym. So i got this cute gym outfit that i always wanted to wear so im going to put it on now".

You put on your oufit and show the camera.