Getting Ready

Y/n pov:

I woke up to my alarm ringing.the boys were still sleeping but i went to Matts room and picked out an outfit.i then showered in his bathroom.when i was finish i wrapped myself with my towel. i set my camera on his windowsill, putting my makeup bag on the floor.i switched my camera on and started the video.

"hey guys welcome to my youtube channel,im y/n y/l/n and im going to be doing a day in my life.so i just showered and im going to me doing my make up.im just going to make a natural makeup look cause im going to be busy whole day".

"Ok so im going to be putting on my concealer , now im going to be putting highlighter,mascara and lip gloss on but im going to be putting this in a time lapse".

When you were done with your make up you pack it away.you then change the camera location to show what you were goin to where.

"anyways guys im done with the natural makeup look, so now im going to put this outfit on for the day".you show your outfit that is layed on the bed.

You put on your outfit and pack you stuff in your bag

You face the camera to your face."guys i need to go to the mall to go get presents for chris, nick and matt and also an outfit for tonight so stay tuned for tonights vibe, but now i first need to go home and drop my stuff in room and get my purse"

You walked with your bag on your shoulder, phone in your left hand, camera in your right hand.you walked downstairs to them sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"morning birthday boys, do you want to say hello to my vlog?""whats the f**k is up youtube, its your boy chris" "morning lovelys, its a beautiful morning but why you leaving so early?" nick asks "im going to the mall" i say "oh ok" nicks says "wheres matt? " you ask
"He is still sleeping" chris says.

"ok im seeing you guys later" you say. "bye" chris and nick greet.

You walk home and cause you didn't want to wake matt up and besides that your house is not so far away.

"so im walking home, its actually a nice morning today but im here in front of my house.So i asked on my instagram story what should i buy for the triplets and im goin to check what you guys, when im in the house".

You walked in the house, you close the door and drop you bag on the kitchen floor.you set up the camera on a tripod that you had and sat on the couch.

"lets check what you guys said.first person said that i must buy them matching shoes, no already someone bought them that. The next one is to get the snack box for each of them, with a letter.that sounds cool.ok so im going to be buy their favorite snacks and im going to write a card".

You went upstairs and got your purse.you go back downstairs and got your car keys, went out the front door and locked the door. You set the camera on the tripod thats on the dash board.

"guys im driving to target, im going to get their gifts their.

You drove while jamming to music on full blast until you reached target.