Chilling Together

Y/n pov:
We went to target. We went to the party section.Matt was taking balloons,candles, paper plates, paper straws and napkins. We went to the cash till, he paid for the stuff. We then went to the nike store.Matt wanted to buy matching nike dunk shoes for chris, nick and himself.he was choosing between dunk low hot chocolate and the dunk low spartan green.he took 2 minutes to decide. He chose the green dunks.
He paid for it and we went back home.

We were chilling in my room,watching titkok on matts phone.

Matt gets a phone call from chris.chris asked if he can come home to sort out whats going to happen tmrw. Matt then ends the call and tells me that he has to go back home quickly, i told him that i can come with him.

We went to his house, he opened the door and  he let me inside.their parents were not at home.matt led me to his room, i put my overnight bag on the floor by his night stand.i went downstairs to the kitchen. They were discussing who they should invite to the dinner that they having by the restaurant;by the beach side.

I then was getting bored, i went to matts room, sitting on his bed watching tiktoks.i didn't really think that they were going to invite me because they just met me, because they only wanted close friends. i then laid down on his bed falling asleep.

I wake to someone shaking me constantly.i saw it was chris.he sat next to me and asked he if i could come to their birthday dinner. I was shook.i said sure and asked him if he can send me the details. He told me that matt is going to send everything to me so i dont need to worry.he then dragged me out of matts bed, saying that i must come downstairs.

We both walked downstairs, their parents were in the living room. Chris introduced me to them, they were so kind.they thought that chris and i were a thing.

We then walked to the kitchen.nick and matt were on their phones sitting by the kitchen counter.

Chris and i were watching fan edits of him.
Nick then said that he wants to make a tiktok with us.
He post it, 5 minutes later i saw edits already of the video we took on my foryou page."wow, how can people edit that fast? Nick didn't you post the video of us just now?" i say. "people puts on their notifications on and then they download the video, edit it and post it" nick says.

4 hours later

Matt and i were chilling in his room. I was watching YouTube he was playing fortnite.matt was shouting and swearing. I first ignored but then it got worse, that i couldn't hear anything that was going on my phone. I shout at him and said that he is making to much noise. "im sorry, i cant help it" he says. "its fine, but im trying to watch a youtube video" i say. He got out of his chair and haugged me.and just sat back down, continued playing on.

I went downstairs to nicks room, i knocked on his door and opened.i walked to nick and sat next to him on the floor. Chris and Nick were on a instagram live on nicks account.

Chris:and here comes y/n *playfully rolls his eyes*
Y/n:hey guys
Nick:guys ask questions
Fan 1:wheres Matt
Fan 2:ship y/n and chris
Fan 3:say hi to me plss
Chris:i dont know where matt is, probably he is in his bedroom playing fornite
Fan 4:MATT, WHERE IS MATT
Fan 5:Say hi to MATT
Fan 6:is MATT in the room
Fan 7:ship y/n and nick
Y/n:wow alot of people over matt
Nick:"ship y/n and chris" umm.. Imagine y/n dating chris
Chris:never
Y/n:wow, chris you so rude *you start chuckling*
Fan 8:deffs ship chris and y/n

We were on the live for awhile now. Matt walks into the room. He sits on the bed and starts reading the comments."how did you meet y/n" he says."i met her by the park, she came up to me and asked me if i was okey, she offered me to sit with her". "are you and y/n dating" he reads from the comments. "no im not, why does everyone think im dating her, we friends" saying in a annoyed tone.
__________

It was 3am and everyone was sleeping. I was sleeping in nicks bed.matt, chris and nick were laying on the floor.i put on my instagram story a happy birthday to them.

I never bought them a present yet, but i didnt know what to buy them

I never bought them a present yet, but i didnt know what to buy them. So i post a instagram story asking what should i get them.

I then started wondering if i should do my first you tube video or not

I then started wondering if i should do my first you tube video or not.i went into a deep thought that i was faning over the Sturniolo triplets and now im besties with them.but  i always had a crush on matt but i dont think that he feels about me like that.
I wanted to go to the mall later that day, so i fell asleep, puting on a alarm for 6am

The dinner is starting at 6pm

A/n:this chapter is short.hope you like it though☺️