Practice

"MARK!" Y/N hollered as she ran to Mark's room.

"Mark! Mark! Mark!"

She entered his room and saw him sleeping soundly on the bed. It still fascinated her seeing him sleep without a pillow even after 2 years of dating. His back was on the bed, arms and legs scattered all over the place. He often slept like this which made it even harder for Y/N to ever sleep in the same bed as him.

She got onto the bed and laid right beside him. "Baby, you have to wake up now. You've been sleeping forever" She whispered into his ears. But to her dismay, she got no response from her sleeping boyfriend. "Mark" she repeated again as she shook him gently. No response

She crawled to sit right on top of him. Legs on either sides of his body as she looked down to face him. "Are you really gonna be like this" she asked as she started tickling his stomach. From that, she definitely got an immediate response from the sleeping boy. "Babe stop!" Mark laughed as he opened his eyes and grabbed her arms.

He held her arms down on either sides of his body and she leaned down to get a closer look at his face. "That's all it takes to wake you up huh?" Y/N said as she stared deep into his eyes.

"Yes, i'm literally so tired because we stayed up so late last night. I need my beauty sleep too you know"

Y/N scoffed at his remark, "you're absolutely fully capable of waking up early if I slept the same time as you and still woke up this morning."

"yeah yeah, whatever you say, your highness." Mark reached his face up so that his lips would collide with hers. But feeing like she wanted more, she kissed him back after his lips departed from hers. His head fell back onto the mattress and she followed him.

He rolled on top of her as her back was now flat on the mattress. She pulled back from the kiss, "Come on. Your members are probably at the practice room already, you lazy butt."

"Mmm but I just want to be with you today" He said in between kisses. She pushed him away knowing that if he didn't make it to practice on time, they'd both be hearing from his manager.

"Ah they'll be fineee we always start a little later than planned"

"Mm but i wonder if your manager will be fine." Y/N said as she brushed his hair out of his face.

Upon hearing that Mark immediately got up.
"You know what... on second thought I think I should start heading to practice."

She laughed at her boyfriend who started getting dressed.

She got up and back hugged him as he was brushing his teeth. "Are you coming back here after practice? Or will you be returning back to the dorms?" She asked as her head rested on his back. He rinsed his mouth and turned towards her and she continued to hug him.

He wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on top of her head. "I'll probably head back to the dorms since we have an early schedule tomorrow. But wanna meet for lunch today?"

"Of course, my love. Just give me a call and i'll be there" she gave a soft kiss to his cheek and headed downstairs.

"Okay, i'm going to head out. I'll see you in a little bit."

"Okay, i'll see you later. Love you"

"Love you more" He stopped by the door and gave her a kiss before he exited out and headed to practice.