MHA x ROR: Humanity's Greatest Hero

Plot: The gods have finally decided that humanity will be destroyed this is because of humans destroying the environment and creating Wars for no good reason fighting over for the most ridiculous things but a valkyrie by the name of Brynhildr had voiced her idea of creating a tournament called Ragnarok where humanity would fight and earn their survival by fighting the gods of course the gods arrogantly believe that the humans have no hope in victory but Brynhildr knows that the gods Will be put in their place and will understand that they are not the absolute strongest despite them having divinity and being born gods The Valkyrie had already chosen a single individual in the modern era One who will not only be able to win the tournament but also put the cards in their place and show that humanity is not weak as among the pro heroes she has chosen the greatest of all the pro heroes the human's name is Y/N Shinzo Yagi will the number one hero and greatest hero of the era be able to content against the godly beings who wish to destroy not only humanity but his loved ones at his home will Y/N be able to rise to the challenge?

Name: Y/N Shinzo Yagi
Hair color: Pink
Eye color: Red
Gender: Male
Race: Japanese/American. Human. Normie. Kawatta(Formally)
Age: 36
Vital status: Alive
Appearance: Ignore the ear rings and choker

 Kawatta(Formally) Age: 36 Vital status: Alive Appearance: Ignore the ear rings and choker

Quirk: None

Tags:
1. My Hero Academia x Records of Ragnarok
2. Fluff and smut
3. Male Reader
4. Romance
5. Blood and gore
6. Love
7. Divinity vs Mortality
8. Determination
9. Valkyries
10. Clash of Ideals
11. Harem
12. Solo