Dear Mi Amour.

this ones for you. for you to hold onto to when those days get tough and rough and you believe your head more than your heart. my love, my light, my moon, my sunshine, my rainbow, my laugh, my smile, my favourite hello and my hardest goodbye, my twinflame, my baby, my world... this is your reminder of how much you mean to me. 

Maya Gabriella fatcookiewood ,  

I tell the kids that true love is real, but I never knew that love at first sight was true, until you. staring into your honey glazed brown eyes with those golden specs and your shimmering tanned skin, with your tiny hands and your beautiful smile, I fell in love with you. listening to your voice, holding your body like it's the last thing I ever touched, smelling your vanilla scented skin and watching the way your hair cascades down your back. the smooth touch of your skin on mine and the gentle touch of your hands in my hair and on my skin, I fell in love with the way you look at me. I fell in love with the way you talk, soft and gentle. I fell in love with the way you are with kids. I fell in love with you for you. 

I can't wait to experience this world with you as we plant our footsteps in each others hearts and lives. you are my safe place and I can't wait to be the arms you walk in to when you need someone. I can't wait to be the arms our kids run to when they are home from school. 

I'm excited to travel for hockey with you and the kids, looking up at the bleachers and seeing you with our kids and watching you cheer me on as I play. 

I love you mi amour.

much love, 

auston.