ten.

As she entered the pub, she noticed that it wasnt as packed as usual

As she entered the pub, she noticed that it wasnt as packed as usual. She sat in a booth and waited. Rose came to her and she ordered some tea. As she sat there, she saw that the only few who were there, were young love couples. Holding hands under the tables, snogging, or just holding each other closely, something she would never experience again. In the beginning, Lucius was kind and sweet, someone she really loved, but over the course of time, he changed, showing who he really was

As she sat and waited, Rose brought her, her cup of tea. Hermione smiled at her and said thank you. As she took a sip, a black, tall, and lean figure entered the pub, a figure she was oh so familiar with. She watched him as he scanned the room. His eyes rested on her small form and he walked over to her table and sat down. "Severus." She chided nicely, nodding her head. He just glared at her. "What?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I was just at the Ministry and ran into a pretty pissed off Lucius!" He said. He ran his hands through his hair, as she sipped her tea and looked down at her lap. "What. Happened?" He asked in an even but forceful tone. She had always never been able to not listen to him.

"Lucius had been gone for a few days, having just returned last night, and we had an argument about it this morning." She said simply. He sighed.

"No. Theres more, your not letting up on something. What happened this morning!?" He asked in a menacing voice. She was startled that he cared, but felt deemed to have to tell him.

"What do you want me to say Severus!? That I love him!? That i want to be with him forever!?" He held up his hand to silence her. "No! I am tired of this! We got into a fight Severus." She said, tears prickling her eyes. He lowered his hand and just sat there. He stood up about to leave when she grabbed his hand. "How did you know?" She asked quietly. "How did you know I was here?" She let go of his hand. He shrugged.

"Just a hunch." And left her to look at his retreating, billowing form.