twelve.

He placed a kiss upon her lips and merely asked for entrance of her mouth, which she allowed

He placed a kiss upon her lips and merely asked for entrance of her mouth, which she allowed. He happily, but ever so softly dominated every flaw of her lips, of her tongue.

Was this an invitation to let's just forgive and forget? Well, for her it was supposed to be, but to him, it was a shag long overdue. She was incompetent of making sure her wizard was well taken care of.

Nudging her with a bit more aggression, he pulled her body to his, holding onto her. He removed his mouth from hers and began to kiss her neck, leaving love bites as he suckled on her soft skin. Her pulse, he noticed, wasn't sporadic, it was soft and calming. He knew what he was doing to her was right.

He heard her let out a deep sigh, and knew he was doing right. Well, wrong, but right for him.

Engulfing her in his touch, he removed his hands from her body, pulling his cape around them. With a twist of his feet, their formality turned into a single whisp of smoke. A dark, inaudible shadow of two figures.

Taking her in his arms, he kissed her along her jawline, their inhumane form taking them to his desired location; the bedroom.

Swirling, spinning, and lightly dancing through the air as he continued to kiss her neck. Letting his delicate, but cold fingers dance across her collarbone as it found a way to brush her dress off of her shoulders. Her breath hitched in her throat as her warm skin met the cold air of the manor.

She reached her arms up around him and wove them through the long strands of platinum blonde hair, to find his neck. Ever so softly as he kissed her all over her exposed shoulders did she feel the soft mattress underneath her.

The silken sheets encompassed her small form as he let go of her body. Pulling away to see her. A fire was burning within him that was unexplainable. He had her where he wanted her, she trusted him, and now, things were about to go his way.

She sat up on the bed and looked at him. Something was changed. He wasn't soft anymore, he was stiff. This spoke volumes to her. "No" she said. She moved to get off of the bed, only to be wrenched back down. "Stop Lucius, I'm not doing this!" She protested. He pinned her wrists down on the bed and crawled over her.

"Did you really think I would let you go that easily? Hmmm?" She trashed, trying to get out of his clutches.

"I don't know what you are talking about, now let me go!" She yelled. He laughed wickedly. A laugh that bellowed into the depths of hell, a laugh that scared the living breath out of Hermione.

"You are mine, Hermione Jean Granger. Ever since you married me, you became a possession of a Malfoy." She spit in his face.

"You monster!" She spat as he wiped his face. He smirked at her.

"A Malfoy gets what a Malfoy wants." And with that he ripped her dress off, holding her small form down with his cold calloused hands.

"Ahhhghh" she screamed, thrashing her body in any way she could. That's when a white hot stinging pain connected to her left cheek, bringing tears to her eyes.

With a quick snap of his fingers, her wrists were magically pinned to the bed. He continued to remove her clothing in a menacing way, leaving her naked upon the silken sheets.

"You...... Will learn to respect me." He said, unbelting his pants and allowing his monstrosity to escape free. She shook her head and bit back the screams as she pleaded for him to stop.

"Please......... please Lucius........ don't do this..." She begged through tears.

"Oh darling, it's only just begun." And with that, he lifted her legs, positioned her on the bed and rammed himself into her. She let out a scream as her body quivered. The tears sliding down her face onto the silken sheets. Holding her hips tightly, leaving bruises, he continuously rammed himself into her with such anger. "Oh God's!" He moaned as he continued faster. She thrashed around on the bed, letting out a high pitched scream. He removed his hand from her hip and covered her mouth, riding her as if she were nothing to him.

Thrusting harder and harder, he filled her completely. She lay there, screaming into the Palm of his hand, begging and pleading for him to stop, only for him to continue. Rotating his hips into her tight core.

"Oh Merlin, your soooo tight!" He groaned as he pumped into her. "We need to do this more often, so you can become more acquitted with me." He said between gasps. She just lie there, limply allowing him to do as he pleased.

Finishing her off, he spilled his seed into her, hunching over her broken body. Steadying himself on his arms, he breathed heavily against her neck, nipping it. Pulling out of her, he stepped away, pulling his trousers up. With a snap of his fingers, her wrists were released and she rolled over onto her side, clutching the sheet as she poured out her tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

He walked out of the room, leaving her there up in the bed. She felt dirty, undeserving of the flesh she had. Never had she ever felt so sickened and used in her life.

Raising herself shakily, she hobbled to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. She couldn't hold it in anymore. The sickness, the hate, the anger, the fear, all broke her down and her fragile body became no more than a pleasurable item.

Disposing of her waste, she turned the shower on and sat on the floor, crying as the hot water beat off of her shoulders. Tonight was the night. She was leaving, and there was nothing he could do to stop her.

After scrubbing her body, she sauntered out of the shower and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy, she had love bites, no, hate bites on her neck, bruises the shape of fingerprints on her hips, a hand print mark on her left cheek, and her lips were an ugly, swollen purple. Sighing she slipped on a night gown and walked out of the bathroom. He was already lying in bed in his side, fast asleep. She looked at the time, eleven-thirty, just a little longer and she would be gone from the confinement of the place she wasted her life at.

Slipping into bed, she lie there, steadily waiting for the time to leave. As she waited, her eyes began to feel heavy and they slowly closed ever so slightly...

A knock on the window awoke her. She jumped out of bed and looked around. Lucius was snoring, still asleep. She took a deep breath and stalked closer to the window to investigate.

And what she saw was a sight she thought she would never see. Severus Snape was outside the window on a broom looking at her, pointing to his wrist. She nodded her head, grabbed her wand off of her counter and shrunk her trunk. Grabbing her robe and placing her small trunk inside her pocket, she ever so slightly opened the window and climbed out.

Closing it quietly behind her, she stood on the ledge. He reached his hand out and looked her intently in the eye. He nodded his head and she took a deep breath.

Placing her hand in his, he pulled her onto the broom and they were off into the night sky, unaccounted for.