**👑Chapter 1👑**

" meeting "

Jewel has always been a good girl. She liked helping her mother, she loves taking care of her younger siblings.

She was a beautiful and caring princess.

When the war exploded between the two kingdoms : Sol and Azakia,  She was just five years old. A five years old little girl who had to escape from her own house and play the role of her mother.

A little babyboy in the arm and dragging a three years old sister. We forced her to grow up too fast and gave her too much responsibilities for her young age. But she had to. She gave her words to her late mother. Even if there was the servant who left with them.

She will raise her brother and sister for them to grow as decent people just like her parents.

Now, she was 23 with a young Taehyung of 18 years old and a grown up girl Bella of 21 years old.. They were living in a little village out of the kingdom of Azakia named Aslah.

Her brother was a nosy and cheerful boy. He was gorgeous with his long brown hair and rosy cheeks.. Bella was rather calm and soft. Not talking too much. She was the most of the time lost in her books and imagination. Her blond  curly hair suited her very well.

And Jewel,  loved her short black hair matching with her sharp and dark eyes scaring more than one in the village. She liked it.

No one knew they were from the royal family. It was something they had to hide just like Taehyung's genre.

None knew Taehyung.

The only one they knew and  were friends with was Taeyeon.

The beautiful sunshine whose smile could lit up the dark night. Whose beauty could make every hearts fluttering and whose laugh sounded like a melody to men's ears.

Taehyung was a social butterfly, friends with everyone and  broke in anyone 's heart that crossed his path.

About the past,

He knew everything that happened.

He knew how his parents died. But he was not as angry his sisters. Especially Jewel who saw everything.

They showed several times how they were bold. About the rules made by The King jeon. He was NOT their king.

*******👑👑👑👑👑********

- Taeyeon!!  Tayeon!! The seller called for our beautiful princess.

Taehyung turned to the man and approached him with a beautiful smile his basket in the hands arms interlocked with his friend 's Pearl.

" Good morning  ajhussi. " he greeted the man and looked at the apple he was selling.

- Look how they are red and big. I'm sure your sister will love them.

Tae: Mmmm.. Yeah. Bella will like it. Don't you think Pearl.

PR: yeah. Just take them and let's hurry okay?  I want to see the competition.

Tae: If you want so much to see Ares  shirtless, just ask him out already. Tss.

PR: are you a fool?  I am a girl. Did you forget.
Tae: So what?

PR: You are really weird Taeyeon.

Tae: I know. People tell me that often.

Pearl scoffed and held her friend tighter.

Tae: Anyway!  I'm gonna take a lot ajhussi.