👑*Chapter 23*👑

Warning!

This chapter contains

- smut
- mature languages
- 18+

If you are nor comfortable with it. Kindly skip this chapter.

Otherwse,

ENJOY! 

Chapter 23 👑

Jungkook backed off and watched Taehyung from head to toes....

and he found him gorgeous.

Every part of his body was beautiful. His shapes were perfect, his curves, his beautiful legs, shoulders... everything... He liked absolutely everything .

And he wouldn't trade anything that he had there in front of him for any woman in the world.

As for Taehyung, he has never been so nervous In his whole life.. He felt fragile and defenseless.. Jungkook could do anything to him.. even kill him for treason..

He closed his eyes not wanting to see the disgust in the king's eyes.

Jungkook smiled slightly hearing the loud noise the younger boy's heart was making. He approached him again and hurried to grab his tiny waist.

Taehyung opened his eyes in surprise. He did not expect this reaction, he believed that Jungkook was going to explode in anger, shout at him and even beat him. but surely not that he takes him in his arms..

And when he felt Jungkook caressing his back and hugging him tighter, he realized that it was ok.. that everything was fine..

And at that moment, He could no longer hold back his tears. He was relieved and began to cry for happiness and relief. it was the end of all THESE lies. at least from ONE lie that weighed on him... that he could no longer hide..

Taehyung completely collapsed in his king's arms. He covered his mouth and buried his face in his shoulder as the latter soothed him and whispered to him.

"I love you.. I love you.. not your gender Taeyeon .."

Taehyung chuckled and wiped away his tears..

Tae: Taehyung.

JK: Mhm?

tae: My name is Taehyung actually.. Taeyeon sounded more like "girl". that's why they called me like that.

Jungkook chuckled and fixed his hair.. then he looked at him in the eyes and scrutinized his almost perfect face..

but which was perfection in his eyes.

Then he lightly brushed Taehyung's lips with his fingers.. before Leaning in and Kissing him softly.. a soft kiss which Taehyung gladly returned.. he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer and deeper in it..

with one very smooth gesture, He entered the mouth of the latter who moaned. Jungkook took control and started rolling their tongues gently and biting his lips...

Tae: Mmmhhhh...

They had never had such a wet kiss before.. it was new, it was exciting and they loved it. That pleasant sensation...

After a session of make out, Jungkook's hand moved gently... From his back, to his buttocks and his member...

Taehyung looked at him in surprise and bit his lip...

Tae: Hah....

JK: could I have the honeymoon that I fully deserve now my queen?

Tae: your majesty.. are you sure that...