👑*Chapter 13*👑

I FELL FOR "her" EYES.

Chapter 13 👑

After finishing eating, Taehyung and Jungkook left the king' s office . They were in a good mood after this little time of happiness with the old man.

Taehyung felt satisfied... He finally got the king' s affection.

jungkook held his hand gently and smiled.

JK: it is good to see this beautiful smile on your face.

Tae felt shy all of the sudden, his cheeks got warm and turned into red colour that didn't escape the Prince 's eyes.

JK: are you blushing?  He asked teasing the younger.
Tae: No... Why would i...

JK: I know you heart is pounding right now. Because I have this effect on you.

Taehyung raised his Doe eyes at his husband and gulped. That felt weird actually.. He felt weird around Jungkook. He never felt that way and that was worrying him a bit.

There was a long silence before Jungkook pulled him by his waist and leaned to his ear making  him shiver.

JK: Shall we spend the rest of the day together?  I am done with the meetings..

Tae: A-ah?

Jungkook smiled and held him tighter. He liked teasing Taehyung alot.

JK: Taeyonshiii....

Tae: m-mhm?

JK: Isn't it time for our honeymoon?

Taehyung 's eyes widen, he pushed Jungkook by his chest lightly and looked at his eyes. It was not as usual.. His look seemed different...

That was seductive.

Tae: Aniiiii! I can't do that!  I mean.. This is too... Hah.. Soon.  I am not ready yet for that!  I am very sorry your highness... I mean... Jungkook....i..

JK: I was just teasing you.. Heeey. Don't get so scared. Haha. You are so cute. Look how you are sweating. Do you want water?

Tae: That is not funny Jungkook.

JK: okay okay... Your husband is very sorry. Mhm?  He said cutely holding Taehyung 's cheeks.

Tae couldn't help but to smile. He was just so adorable.

JK: But.. You know that... We are married and..

Tae: sshhhh!  I don't want to talk about that...

JK: You are too innocent. Anyway. What do you want to do for real?  I have nothing planned . You can ask me anything.

Tae: anything?

JK: Yes.

Tae: I heard you were painting. Is it true?

JK: Mmm!  Most of the canvas hanging in the palace are my work.

Tae: wait.. Really?

JK: yes.

Tae: Waaa.. Since when? 

JK: well.. My mom taught  me.

Tae: was she painting?

Jk: That was her hobby and her work before my father married her.

Tae: Ohhh.

JK: do you want to see?  In my room there are a lot of her work.

Tae: Sure!

A smiled curved on Jungkook 's lips as he intertwined his and Taehyung 's hands. They went to Jungkook 's room supposed to be theirs and Taehyung began to look around. He just realised that he never entered there and went in this part of the palace before.