👑*Chapter 18 *👑

👑👑

After some minutes, Taehyung finally finished changing. He wore his pajamas and fixed his hair for Jungkook who will come soon.

He sat on the bed and looked at the painting hanging on the wall in front of him.

Tae: I wish i could go there... Azakia... He said with a soft smile.

He sighed and turned to the door who was opening slowly.

JK: Can i enter now?  He said picking at the door.
Tae: Yes you can.

Jungkook opened the door fully and stretched his arms.
JK: Okay! 

Tae chuckled and lifted the blanket. Jungkook walked over and lied his head on his laps.

Tae: What are you doing?

Jungkook just groaned and held his waist. He rubbed his nose on his tummy.

Tae: Are you a baby?
JK: Taeyeon....

Tae: Mmm?
JK: I love you.

Tae: I love you too. Taehyung replied as he caressed Jungkook 's hair.

JK: So... Why you..

Tae: what?

JK: hah...nothing. He hissed and sat down. He lied down and pulled Taehyung in his arms.

JK: that feels good to finally sleep with you.

Tae: Mmm.. I love it.
JK: what were you doing before i arrived?

Tae: I changed as you know. And.. I was looking at the painting of Azakia.

JK: Why?  Do you wanna go there?

Tae: Well... I don't know. I am just curious. I never went there and i can see it's very beautiful.

JK: If you want to visit it , we can go you know?  You are the queen. You have the right to see it.

Tae: Mmm. I will tell you when... I'll be ready...

JK: Okay.

Jungkook kissed his forehead and closed his eyes.  They fell asleep peacefully in each other's warmth and embrace.

The next day...

Taehyung was sitting next to his husband trying to act as normal as possible. That was his mother's trial.

JK: you are banned from the kingdom.

Hari glared at Jungkook and turned to Taehyung who held his tears not to fall on his cheeks.

JK: that is my final decision. Do you have something to say?

HR: You guys will regret it..for everything. You all.. Without exception. She said glancing at the Queen.

Taehyung sighed and looked away to avoid her eyes.

JK: Well. We will see. You can take her. Give her food and.. I hope you will be fine where you'll be.

The guards made Hari stand up and brought her out of the palace with the other rebels.

Taehyung 's heart was pounding.. He was sscared and worried.

- Your majesty? The prince Namjoon is waiting for you in the meeting room.

JK: I am coming. Taeyeon?
Tae: Ah?  You can go. I am going to see Jin oppa.

JK: Okay then. He said as he held Taehyung 's hand and caressed it. Then, he left with the guard.

Tae: you may leave. I will be fine.