6: Warning

HELLOOOOOO

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
In the wash of the new light, Hana stirred awake as her brain replayed the last few scenes of her night which was well spent panting hard and convulsing around Jungkook's hot cock. Giving herself a moment to shed the sleep from her eyes, she shifted to her side only to find Jungkook's face just an inch away from her, gazing at her with a soft smile lingering on his lips.

"Good afternoon my little mate" he whispered in his hoarse voice. Groaning at him, Hana turned to the other side not responding as she was still pissed at him for wrecking her body to the point her muscles were still aching.

Spooning her from behind, Jungkook nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck sucking the fresh bite marks he had given her the other night. Taking a hold of her luscious swells he began massaging them while leaving a trail of wet kisses from her shoulder to the back of her ear.

"I swear on emperor if you start again, I will go back to Venessia to my mom's place" Jungkook chortled at her empty threats but didn't pester her more and limited their intimacy to some wet kisses over the hickeys from their intense lovemaking session.

"What's the time?" Hana mumbled enjoying the feelings of Jungkook's large hands folding her breasts and rubbing her nipples in between his two fingers.

"It's nearly three pm" he replied against her skin and Hana grumbled realising they had missed breakfast and lunch altogether but it wasnt surprising as they were having sex all over the palace while playing hide and seek till the break of the dawn.

"Breakfast is on its way" he informed bucking his hip and rubbing his hard-on against her rear as she hummed in response. It was extremely hard to resist the temptation to flip her over and fuck her again but he knew his finance needed some rest after all she was still human.

"Let's stay in bed for today and cuddle" he proposed loving her warmth radiating from her bare body.

"I need to freshen up, I have some work to take care of," Hana told Jungkook earning a whine from him.

"Later" he brushed it off and continued touching her sensually.

"Guk it's important" she pressed but her mate was reluctant to let go of her. The feeling of having her in his arms was too exhilarating plus they only had time to enjoy the bliss of living together on the weekends.

"Nothing should be more important than me..." turning her around he captured her lips into a sweet smooch.

"Nothing should be more important than this" he mumbled brushing their lips together. 

"We can cuddle as I work, it's just that on Monday I need to finalize a team for the upcoming mission" considering her mate's request, she mentioned when Jungkook's eyes flew open because he wasnt informed about her having any new assignment.