17: The God

The plaintive scream erupting from Hana's lips made the man avert his gaze to where she was focusing and he raised his arm that was carrying the unconscious girl. Realizing she had noticed her twin nearly dead in his clutches, he simpered showcasing his first victory.

"Oh, this one was hard to catch, Killed three of my commanders" he scoffed redirecting his gaze back to the girl glaring at him in absolute anger.

"You fucking bastard" Redirecting all of her chakras to temporarily heal her bones, she pounced at him but without even having to move his finger he made her soar away like she was a mere fly but Sehun managed to seize her in the middle of the air saving her again.

Setting her down, Sehun unleash his full potential and lunged towards the unfamiliar man but prior to even setting his foot around five-meter of his proximity, Sehun would be propelled harshly by an invisible force.

It was quite clear the man was enjoying watching the prince struggling to approach him in the one-sided fight. The amused look on his face never dropped for once as he toyed with the boy he held grudge against for thousands of years. Regardless of how many times he would use his force to knock him down, the crown prince of Carabian would get back at his feet and strike at him with everything he had even though he was no match against the man.

"You are interfering, Son" He complained pointing his sword in Hana's direction and blasting a magenta coloured concentrated spiritual energy that was fueled with his newfound strength, enormous enough to wipe out everything in its way. 

"Damn, My strength is formidable now

"Damn, My strength is formidable now. With one shot I ended a Pyraculapus" he chuckled impressed at his novel power.

Beomgyu gawked in horror because the last thing he wanted was to hurt his brother. All he wished was to obliterate Uchiha so that his brother and their family could rule the realm as they truly deserved. All he wanted was to see his older brother in glory and the man who was also his tutor had even promised him that in the end, Sehun would be the King.

That was the plan all along, he just desired to take revenge on Uchihas for making his family miserable. The deal was simply to help Akumano to destroy the Uchihas and the emperor then re-established the true God and in return, they would make sure his brother would be the Emperor of the new world.

When the dust cleared and settled down the entire terrain had changed leaving only a ravine in once plain land and just like that, Sehun's aura could no longer be sensed.

"Sorry didn't mean to kill him" He smirked.

"But he was on my way" he added pretending to care.

"Ahhhhhh," An ferocious scream resonated as Beomgyu fired light teal imarai one after another toward the Man while he defended all of them with his hand like it was nothing.

Beomgyu staggered backwards perplexed that the most powerful energy couldn't manage to make a scratch on his true enemy while the man gave him a mischievous gleam relishing how even the power of thirios could do no harm to him.