9: Bethory family

Let's welcome the youngest Bethory after a long time

To remember more about him you can refer to the 15:Vessel from book 1

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The difference would be astounding he said but what Hana never expected was a stiff formality even between the King and queen of Carabian. The husband and wife, addressed each other only with their title and appeared more like business associates than a couple.

Hana and Jassabella were seated in the majestic dining hall with glowing golden glint, gold-tinted décor and different shades of red giving it a lavish look, experiencing royalty in its stellar mannerism. Everything from vintage painting frames and scarlet drapes to decorative moulding and mirror frames gave the hall its glittering, glamorous sheen. Plus a sparkling chandelier hanging in the middle brought out the true beauty of a perfectly crafted and luxurious dining room in Saelmere Citadel: home to one of the three founding families, The Bethory

Only clanging of dinnerware from Flora Danica by Royal Copenhagen reverberated in the magnificent hall. The server elegantly served the feast appropriate for twenty starving grown-up men to two salient little girls.

The dishes being served were not just visually pleasing but also delectable however the atmosphere was so tense that enjoying the meals was rather arduous for two free-spirited ladies.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria...Yeh yah Yeha yah Euphoria"

Hana's phone started to buzz and vibrate with Jungkook's singing voice, disrupting the serenity with which King of Carabian, Kaiden Bethory was enjoying his meal.  He then arched his eyebrows at his guests while Hana attempted to turn off her device flustered with embarrassment.

"My Apologies, Your Highness" Hana dipped her head down as Sehun and Beomgyu wheezed at her for her clumsiness.

To all of their astonishments a pleasant smile quirked on Kaiden's lip as reassured the little girl it wasnt a problem.

"Worry not princess. Feel free to do whatever your heart desires, these walls shall be no different than the amenity of your mother's arms. Also, you can bypass the formality and refer to me as your Uncle"

Sehun nearly choked at his father's words since he had never witnessed him being lenient to any soul prior. Kaiden Bethory was a man of discipline and wouldn't even allow his youngest to call him with his title. Sehun had his doubt that even in King's personal chamber, his mistress would have to refer to him as My King. He wondered how in the seven realms his father was showing tenderness that his sons never knew existed.

At Kaiden's words, Hana's entire body relaxed. She nodded her head with enthusiasm referring to the stern king as Uncle which managed to deepen the curve in his lips.