5 minutes

It has been about three months since that night. When she got home she sent a simple text to him safe :)
Now she hasn't been well. She's been sleeping tons, sensitive to smells and nauseous. She's not stupid. She knows what symptoms these are. In order to keep from making a wrong assumption she did what she usually does when she needs help or has a problem, texts her friends.
Candace: Can y'all pick up a couple pregnancy tests and swing by real quick? She casually texted.
Theo: EX-FUCKIGN-USE ME?!?!!? Theo almost instantly replied, not nearly as calm as Candace is.
Finn: Sure any particular ones?
Theo: FINN ASK QUESTIONS! STOP ACTING LIKE THIS ISNT A BIG DEAL
Finn: be there in 30
Candace: K
She turned off her phone before Theo sent another crazy message. She layed down on the couch till she heard keys jingling. Only three people have her house keys. Her, Theo and Finn. She opened her eyes and laid there.
"Why are you so calm Finn! This isn't normal" Theo exclaimed not understanding how he could be so calm.
"Yo!" Finn yelled.
"Couch!" Candace responded. Finn walked up and handed her a plastic bag with three tests. "Thank you!" She replied grabbing it and going to the bathroom. Theo and Finn sat down on the couch to wait for her. She took the tests and sat there waiting the 5 minutes it takes for the test to be finished. She was nervous, this was a nerve wracking situation. She took a deep breath and checked the tests.
Positive
Positive
Positive
She was having a hard time grasping this so she went back out and sat on the couch across from her friends. They could tell the test wasn't negative. If it was, she would have said something telling them such. As much as Theo wanted to freak out, he knew this wasn't the time and it wouldn't be helping his friend. The room was quiet until Finn spoke.
"So, do you want to keep it?" He asked. Finn and Theo knew that no matter what, they'd support Candace. They supported each other through war together, literally, they weren't gonna stop now.
Candace thought. She could afford to have a child, and it didn't sound so bad. And she'd have her friends. "I don't see why not." She said looking up for the first time since she sat down, making eye contact with him.
"Not trying to be rude but do you know who the father is?" Theo asked doing his best to be supportive while gathering as much information as he could.
"If you're talking full name, social security number, the whole nine yards then no." She replied with a small smirk. "I only know his name and number" She told him finally answering his question.
"Are you going to tell him?" Finn asked. Finn was handling this well, Theo noticed and decided to let him ask the questions.
"I'm not sure. I don't particularly feel I need his help, and I doubt he'd care." She told him.
"I think you should. Just let him know so he knows. Wether he wants to be apart of the child's life. However you should do this after you go to an appointment confirming it. So you don't tell him and it actually being a false positive." Finn was right, they all knew that. Candace sighed, the reality really setting in for her.
Taking a deep breath she said, "You're right, I shouldn't assume his choice and let him make it. But I don't think i want to go the the appointment alone. Can you come Finn?"
Theo was a little hurt that she didn't ask him, but he knew that they both looked up to Finn no matter how much shit they gave him. The three of them didn't have any siblings, they just had each other. Theo knew that they had to do their best to support her, if that means letting Finn take her to the appointment then so be it.
Finn nodded, "Of course, we aren't letting you do this alone." He gave a small smile to comfort her.
"Did you really think we'd stop having your back now?" Theo teased, earning a small laugh from her. The two boys let out a quiet sigh of relief. She had been so emotionless since she found out.