Marquise

Third person pov
Marquise is an only child. His parents wanted more kids but an accident rendered her unable. It was hard for his parents, mostly his mother. She felt like she wasn't a good mother, woman, and wife. It was a dark time in his family but they came to terms.
His mother always wanted a girl. Since she herself was a girl. Being unable to birth one, she wants Marquise to marry soon.
His parents raised him well. Unlike most powerful people in the underworld, he isn't disrespectful or a whore. Being respectful is a very important trait in a leader, his father taught him that. "If you don't respect others, how could they respect you?" He always said.
And his mother didn't want him to whore around. "These men are whores, and trash. No son of mine will be trash like them." That was what she said raising him saying. And you better believe he lives by that.
He isn't waiting till marriage, he just only wants to sleep with women that are worth it. He doesn't want to sleep with the gold diggers, or power hungry woman that throw themselves at his feet. He doesn't want a materialistic, or fake woman. He loves a strong woman. A woman that can hold her own and doesn't use their partners as a shield or a card to play in an argument. And he likes some meat on their bones. A woman that doesn't try to be skinny, with an hourglass figure like all the models. A real woman, not a Barbie that looks like everyone else, not some woman that looks like she's photoshopped. He just wants something... Real.