Texting

Third person pov
Candace was able to get an appointment the next day. The boys stayed over and slept on her couches. Theo made breakfast for her. He spent the previous 30 min researching good food for pregnant women. He enjoyed being in the kitchen as well, he like making food rather than sweets. He often tried to make the local cuisine while in Afghanistan. He loved trying to make new foods. So making something that's good for Candace was something he was excited about. He settled on scrambled eggs, and a banana and peanut butter smoothie.
Finn woke her up so she'd have time to eat and get ready before the appointment. She got up and yawned.
"What time is it?" She asked him.
"It's 9, we have an hour and a half Theo made breakfast." He answered.
She was grateful she had Theo and Finn, they were sweet as hell, and took great care of her. She smiled and nodded. Finn went into her closet and grabbed her one of her favorite pairs of straight legged jeans and a soft comfy sweater. He brought them back to her and her eyes twinkled.
"Thank you. You guys are the best." Finn kissed her forehead and walked out. A minute later she happily waddled into the kitchen rubbing her arms, enjoying the plushness of it. Theo pushed the plate and cup toward her and turned to clean up after himself.

Waiting in the waiting room Candace laid her head on his shoulder. He cracked a smile and put his arm around her.
"It's gonna be okay, we've got your back, Together till the end." He whispered in her ear. The three of them whenever they would part during a mission, they wished each other safely and said, "Together till the end" A life long promise. She smiled at his words.
"Candace Tudor" a nurse called.
Candace stood up and turned to Finn, "See you after." He knew her well. He could tell the confidence in her voice was fake. She was nervous. But as usual, she stayed strong. He smiled and nodded.
She followed the nurse into the room. As they settled into the room the nurse started asking questions.
"So what is the reason for this visit?" She asked politely.
"Confirming a positive pregnancy test." Candace replied.
"Okay I'm going to take some blood to run the test, sound good?" The nurse asked making sure Candace was comfortable. Candace was thankful the nurse was so kind. She was already nervous and a snarky nurse would not have been helpful. Candace nodded and the nurse came back a minute later with the supplies needed.

The nurse came back about 10 minutes later. It was anything but a calm wait.
"Congratulations, you are about three months!" The nurse smiled. Candace let out a breath. She thanked her getting off the bed. "Would you like to schedule your six week scan?" She followed up.
"Um, yes." Candace answered.
"How is Wednesday march 12, 3 pm?" She asked.
"Sound good." Candace nodded. She walked outside and walked up to Finn, "I'm ready to go." She said timidly.
Finn looked up from his phone and nodded. He could tell she was a little panicked so he grabbed her hand and gave it a few squeezes while they walked.
"Wanna talk now, later or not at all?" He asked testing the waters with her.
"Later, I need to nap a little then I can talk about it. Just gotta wrap my head around it and get some more energy." He nodded and that was that. No more words were said only a side hug when they got back to the place. He unlocked the front door and kissed her forehead. Finn wasn't big on verbal affection, it wasn't something he was raised with. So he just learned how to do these little things to show Theo and her he was there for them.
When they walked in Theo came to see them. Candace headed toward her room. Finn stayed there and turned to Theo.
"She just needs a nap then she'll be ready to talk." He told her. Theo nodded.

She was able to take a nap but only for 30 min. Her mind had cogs that needed to run and they could only wait so long to start turning. Hence the annoyingly short nap.
Theo and Finn went in to check on her, only to find her awake. They took off their shoes and climbed in next to her. One on each side of her.
"So, you ready to talk?" Theo asked.
She let out a breath. "I am."
"What's your next step?" Finn asked.
"Send a courtesy text to let him know, then continue my life to a degree." She replied.
"Want help writing the text?" Theo asked.
"That's a good idea," she replied "Can you pass my phone?" She asked Theo who was closer to the nightstand her phone rested on. He passed it to her. She turned over, laying carefully on her stomach she began typing.
After a few minutes she read it aloud, "Hey, just letting you know I'm pregnant. Not expecting anything from you, just letting you know. From, Candace"
Theo and Finn thought about it. "You should include an offer to be apart of the child's life." Theo said. Finn nodded in agreement.
She quickly added that and read it, "Hey, just letting you know I'm pregnant. Not expecting anything from you, just letting you know as a courtesy or if you are interested or would like to help. No pressure just giving you a choice. From, Candace"
"Polite, informing him, and no pressure. I say send it, Finn?" Theo said, letting Finn take the floor.
"I agree, I think that's the best way to put it in my opinion. I think press send, power off your phone so you don't worry about his response and we will watch some movies, and talk baby plans." Finn said wise as usual.