Chapter 6

<Seola Pov>

<Seola Pov>

She's pretty

I didn't know that I'm staring at the stop light more than two minutes, until the green light show.

"Yahh!!" I heard Dayoung shouted.

I start walking until I saw a car coming to me even the stop light is still green.

The fuck

"YAHHH!!" Someone shouted and hold my arms as we both fell on the ground.

Dawon...

"Are you okay?" She asked but I only stared at her.

"Yeah" I said and stood up.

"No, thank you? I saved you" she said and keep on following me.

"Why did you saved me? You can just let me die there" I said and she grab my arms.

"Yahhh! You're so dumb" she said and I looked at her.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to me, I closed my eyes while pushing her face closer to me until our lips touch, but I stop it.

"Don't ever talk to me again" I said and walk away leaving her behind even we're living in the same house.

—————

I'm laying at the sofa while watching some movies, when Dayoung start to disturb me with her stupid face.

"Hmm?"

"I saw you with a girl, is she your girlfriend?" She asked and I turned to look at her and gave her a smack using the remote on her head.

"Aish~ I just meet her there" I said and she nodded.

Then I feel my head keep spinning right now so I went to the kitchen to drink my medicine but after that I collapse.

"Seola?" I saw Cheng Xiao sitting on my bed while looking at me.

"Are you okay?" Xaunyi asked while crossing her arms while holding her cigarettes.

My head start to spin again and I can't help it.... And I remember some of the memory that day.

"Who is Dawon?" I asked and start to sit.

"Your ex " Xaunyi answer but Cheng Xiao told her shut up.

"Tell me the truth" i said calmly.

"Dawon is your first love that cheated on you that's why you had an accident" Xaunyi said and Cheng Xiao just rolled her eyes.

So she's my ex....

.
.
.
.
.