Chapter 9

<Jiyeon Pov>

While preparing myself to go to the sea, to get some fresh air again I saw a black jacket at the sofa with some blood in it.

Who own this jacket?

While thinking who is the owner of this Jacket, Yeonjung suddenly came behind me and tap my shoulder and that's the reason why I jumped in shocked.

"Why? I'm not a ghost" Yeonjung said while laughing.

I grab the Jacket and ask her...

"Is this yours?" I asked and she shake her head.

"Then who own this?" I ask and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"With blood??" Yeonjung said as she
took a glance on it.

Yeonjung took it and throw it to the washing machine and look at me again.

"They said they already found the suspect" Luda suddenly pop infront of us.

"Really??" I said, still can't believe.

"Yeonjung come with me" Luda said and grab Yeonjung hand and they left me here.

It's so serious why am I not allowed to go with them?

I asked and just sat on the sofa still thinking about the jacket.

I decided to walk around and I saw Luda and Yeonjung in an old room and I took a glance, I was left there dumbfounded when I saw some figure.

"I think they are the reason why Eunseo and Jiyeon got into an accident"

What?

I suddenly drop something that makes them turned to my way where I'm standing at, but I run before they see me.

I went to go directly to the sea and let myself hangout there.

"I know you're coming" the girl said.

Shaki..

She sat beside me and took a deep breath.

She gave me something to drink 'milktea'

"...."

"...."

"You can share your problem if you want to" she said and I looked at the sky.

"I just really miss my girlfriend" I said and she looked at me curiously.

"What? Where is she?" She asked.

I take a sip from my milktea and start to talk again.

"She's at the hospital in a critical condition, I don't know when she's going to wake up" I said and she just nodded, fresh air slapped our face that makes our hair fly.

I look at her, I didn't notice that i've been staring at her for so long.

"You really miss her huh" she said and she grab my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked and she winked at me.

While I look at her confused.

•~———~•