Chapter 24

XAUNYI

I'm walking now to go to supermarket to buy some food and also to relax.

Dayoung teaches me to drink she said that drinking can relax... I guess its true.

I saw a girl having an allergy or something, she's holding her neck while trying to get the medicine in her bag, but she can't.

I ignore her and continue to drink

*COUGHS*

*COUGHS*

"Can you please be quiet I'm trying to relax!" I said and rolled my eyes. I looked at her annoyed while crossing my arms.

"He-help m-me" she said and i laugh while looking at her

"Girl, help yourself" i said and she starts coughing again

"Gosh!" I said and grab the medicine in her bag and gave it to her.

"Here, please don't be too loud" i said and rolled my eyes and turned around.

I can't see her face 'cause she's wearing a black mask... But i noticed the bracelet she's wearing it looks the same bracelet i gave yeonjung.

I ignored it maybe I'm just mistaken it.

It's already dark and I'm walking home

"Why am i thinking about you? Why did i keep ignoring you even though i really want to see you" i said looking at the sky full of stars.

"I'm sorry" a familiar voice said she walk closer to me.

the black jacket again?

"If you really want to kill me, you can do it right now" i said and looked at her.

I know she wants to kill me, i can see the gun in her pocket.

She pull it out and point it at me, i start laughing while looking down.

"F*CK I CANT!!! why i cant? 'cause i freaking loved you!!" She said that makes me looked at her, she then remove her mask and look at me.

"I knew it! It's you yoo yeonjung" i said as a smiled formed into my face, i start to pat the bench.

"Sit" i said and she starts to sit and i moved closer making our shoulder touch

"I'm sorry" she said

"It's okay, I already forgive you" i said.

"I tried to kill you many times, how can you forgive me that fast?" She asked. And i looked at her.

"Cause my heart want to forgive you" i said and starts to cry.

"I'm sorry if i betrayed you" i said

"...."

"I'm sorry if I'm weak"

"I'm sorry because i didn't fight for our relationship"

"I'm sorry because I'm so selfish"

"I'm sorry because i only think about myself"

"I'm sorr-"

"I hate you for faking you're strong but I'm always thinking about you because i really love you and I'm always ready to forgive you" she said and hugged me.

✧•—————•✧

A/N: I'm currently making a new story its an Iz*one story since i miss them i decided to make a story. Please support it too like how you All support this story!! Thank youuu(~ ̄³ ̄)~

sorry for being inactive for so long😔 i was so busy with my studies that i already forgot that i have a ongoing story