Chapter 18

-

< EXY >

How am i supposed to live like this?

Thinking all the problems that I can't even resolve.

Knock knock

"Come in" I roll my chair to look who is it.

"Dawon?" I asked.

"Tell me, did you say something to seolA that makes her hate me so much?!" Dawon shouted while i just look at her.

"I told you" I said.

"Don't push yourself to her, she doesn't like you" I continue and she moved closer and slam the table.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked.

"For your best" i said and she laughs.

"Really? Do you think this is the best for me?" She said.

"Well, hell yeah" i said and drink my wine.

"Don't come near her anymore" i added.

"Are you doing this to protect all your lies?" She suddenly asked that questions.

I look at her seriously.

"Don't talk about it, it's nothing" i said and she smirked at me.

"I'm going to tell seolA all of your secret!" She said and was about to walk out when i said something that makes her stop.

"Go! But think carefully, if you said my secret to her you wouldn't be able to see her again" i said.

"What do you mean? You're going to kill her?" She said and i shake my head.

"She doesn't remember right? What if i told her that you cheated to her with someone, and that you're the reason why she had an accident. Also you keep on blaming her because Eunseo is now in critical condition. Don't you remember? You said you wanted to kill seolA and that was the reason why you keep making her closer to you, yah! Dawon think carefully" i said and rolled my eyes.

"Eunseo or seolA?" I asked and start to laugh at her... She moved closer to me

She pulled my necktie that makes our nose touch, she slowly close her eyes while her tears keep falling.

She kissed me.

I closed my eyes and hold her waist and kissed her back, i carried her and let her seat on the table while we're kissing.

She then break the kiss and lean her head on my shoulder.

I'm doing this because i loved you.

✧•—————•✧