Wasteland (1.)

The woman leaned up off of the pile of metal she had been lying on, and looked around, taking in her surroundings. A scrapyard. She stood up unsteady, and put her hand on the left side of her face, where her facial wires and sensors were visible. That side of her face looked like an animal had attacked it. She lowered her hand, and looked at her arms, which were covered in some spots with rust and holes, where her 'skin' had rotted away. She turned to the large buildings around her. They were run over with plants and a few large birds looked at her wearily. A few bricks fell off of a skyscraper, and crashed to the ground like a meteorite falling from space.

I guessed that the humans had died off, or had been reduced to smaller numbers and were hiding somewhere. I turned to a neighboring pile of metal, and quickly realized it was sort of shaped like a rough outline of some sort of hollow den. I approached it as quietly as I could (my joints and cogs screeched slightly with each movement, I'd have to lubricate them later with something, I doubted I could find any oil to do so,) and peered inside.

I jumped, as something lashed out at me with speed, and tackled me. I attempted to identify them as they had swiftly shoved my head into the dirty and plant littered pavement. They had some sort of mask on their face, I could tell. But other than that, I couldn't identify them further, they honestly looked like a vampire, with the vampire-ish cloak. I could tell they weren't human, before they shoved their free hand onto my eye. I cringed at that feeling.

"Wh0 ăr3 ý0u?" I asked them (Darn, the water corroded my voicebox.) "Same to you... clown...?" They responded in a feminine Italian accent. Good. I was still able to be identified. I could feel the Illusion disc start to glitch. "Cîrćùs Båbý." I replied. "Oh jolly, a giant Russian clown." Someone else said sarcastically in the background.

"Where do you come from, clown?" The Italian accent person asked. "Cįrču§ Bāby, åņd I cāme fŕøm whërèvêr Į jűst wœķe ūp fřøm iñ ťhiş şčråpyàrđ." I responded. "You really need a new voicebox- and weren't you the one that captured the kid a long, long time ago in Circus Baby's Pizza World?" The Italian asked. I gave a small nod. "I wasn't Ęļïżabəth'ś hõst før løņg thøűğh." I said.

"What's going on out here?" A familiar feminine French voice asked. "Baľłœŕã?" I called out. "Circus Baby-? Mari you can let her go." Ballora said, and I could hear her approaching, and stopped beside my head. I heard a soft whirring, and guessed she had crouched down. "Are you sure Ballora-?" Mari asked. "Positive."

Mari slowly removed her hand from my eye, and stood, backing away wearily. I could now identify the mask of the Marionette upon her face. I pushed myself off of the ground, and some wires fell out of my back, and hissed softly with electricity on the ground, still partially attached to my back. "Øh, śpłènďiđ." I muttered sarcastically. I stumbled as Ballora nearly tackled me with a hug. "H- hěy ťhëře-!" I stuttered. I softly put my arms around her in a hug. "Hêy ţhèŕe." I repeated. A fluttering sensation filled my chest as I heard Mari go "ooh!" and I heard someone else start snickering.

I could feel Ballora's face warm up a ton (as well as mine,) when I heard another familiar voice (polish woman,) say "Told you your lover was out there!" I turned my gaze to see Funtime Chica poking her head out of the weird hut. Ballora quickly stepped away from me, and turned her head the other direction. "So that's what's going on here, eh~?" A tall golden bear said, rocking a purple vampire cloak with lighter purple stars all over it. Not the best camouflage in the dark. The owner of the identity-less voice from earlier. "Thanks." I said to Ballora and the tall golden bear (Fredbear,) they had found a spare voicebox for me, and Ballora handed me a black cloak that looked like something a vampire would wear.

(706 words)