Mercy (1)

(Creature[?]! CB) (Vampire! Ballora)

The woman looked to the open window of her room as a undistinguishable shape flew in, and darted to her jacket that was hanging on the wall. It was a bat. She took out her earbuds, pausing the music, and could hear someone yelling about a vampire and a bat. The bat had crawled into the neck of the jacket, and was currently hiding. Apparently completely unaware of the witness.

The woman turned into a black reptile-like creature, and approached the jacket, curling into a ball below it, and acted as if she was asleep. She knew the hunters would search her territory for the bat, and she decided she would scare 'em off by scaring the crap outta the humans. She was way, way larger than a normal crocodile or alligator, and having a unfamiliar monster with two knife-sharp fangs that stuck out of its mouth kinda resembling a boar's tusks would confuse and alarm them.

The creature heard people yelling for the vampire to come out and fight them, shuffling of objects and multiple people's feet, thus of overturned objects (and of three people who were running full speed and collided, knocking the three to the ground.)

She heard someone complaining about how the abandoned house was creeping them out, as they opened the door to the room she was in, and she lunged out from her spot and knocked into the person's legs, making them off balance and drop their crossbow and a few wooden stakes flew beside her.

I quickly grabbed the crossbow, (no need to load it, it already was, and drawn back completely,) and curled my tail around some of the stakes, and launched them backward with a flick of my tail. I scooted back, and aimed the crossbow at the man as he quickly jumped up.

He looked from me, to the crossbow several times, and muttered something about a concussion, and walked into someone that was passing by behind him. I could hear that there was two other people in the building.

"Uhhh- is that a- a crocodile with a gun...?" The newcomer muttered. The other man threw one of the stakes half-heartedly at me, and it bounced off of my hard crocodile-armor. I hissed in amusement, and the two men bolted, one of them forgetting that he too was armed, and the one that wasn't armed yelled as he fled.

I lowered the crossbow and broke it in half, and discarded it across the room. I had my own weapons, and I didn't really care when vampires would randomly appear in the warehouse to hide from hunters or to simply rest. I turned back into my human form, and stood. I could always see the two large fangs coming from my mouth in my peripheral vision, and it had become the norm. It didn't block much of my vision.

I walked to the jacket, and poked it open slightly. The bat was clinging onto the inside of it in a tight ball. I smelled blood when I poked the jacket open. That would explain why the bat didn't bother with searching the room. It thought it was going to die anyways. It was also about 3 times larger than a normal bat.

It squeaked as I had opened the jacket in alarm. I held out my open palm to it. "Don't worry. I have no intentions on hurting you." I said. It sniffed at my hand, and crawled into the palm after a moment of decision.

I turned around, and crouched down on the ground, and the bat stepped off, and as I stood back up, it turned into a vampiress.

She had blue hair, and had startling glowing magenta eyes.

(628 words)