Calm (Ver 2)

Baby watched Ballora quietly, sitting on the floor. She was pissed at the fact the robotic parts she ordered was lost in shipment, leaving her deaf in her left ear. Nobody knows that she's now half deaf. She doesn't think anyone would care. Well, except Ballora. But she didn't have to know. She was fine.

Watching Ballora dance and listening to the robotic woman's music box calmed the taller animatronic for some reason. She quietly sat there, head and back leaned against the wall, eyes half closed. Her anger melting away. Sometimes she would play the tune the ballerina played quietly, when she was completely alone and about to snap.

The woman always knew Baby would come into her room quietly, and sit down. She could always hear the rush of oil and the grinding of the leader's gears, and the rotation of her stomach fan slow, as she danced and played her tune. She was unsure whether or not the other woman knew she could tell that Baby was there. She peeked at the other woman, she always danced with her eyes closed. Baby sort of sat there in her own universe, tunnel vision on what the blue haired woman was doing. Nothing else. She didn't notice that Funtime Foxy walked into the room.

"Why is she staring at you?" Foxy said to me, giving a concerned look to their leader after a long moment. I stopped dancing, but continued playing the tune. Baby closed her eyes. "Tunnel vision." I replied. I could hear Baby's system quietly echoing my tune. Part of the system for the coordination of the shows we used to do, though when she would realize it was happening, she would shut it off.

"Tunnel vision on what?" Foxy asked, following me as I sat infront of Baby. I smiled a little as her system echoed a bit louder. "Oh." Foxy said, sitting down beside me. "It calms her." I explained. Her fan slowed further. The rest of her system followed. I sat there quietly, watching the other woman. "What do you need?" I asked Foxy after a moment. "I wanted to know where boss was." They answered. I nodded, and he left after a moment. I guessed they were going to go and tell Lolbit.

The woman's body slowly relaxed, and I watched her quietly, waiting for her to realize I was now sitting infront of her instead of dancing. I heard a steam pipe hiss as one of her faceplates shifted.

She opened her eyes slowly, and jumped, not expecting me to be there. The system echoing hiccuped, and she shut it off quickly. I could tell heat was rushing to her face. "H- h- Hi." She stuttered, smiling awkwardly.